25.

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

I shook my head, "No, no! You are my guest-" I pushed him aside and he chimed in, "You cooked, so as the guest, I should clean the dishes." he moved me back behind him this time as he moved in front of my sink again.

He was clearly happy with the situation, I squinted at him, "You may be 6'6, and pure muscle" I wrapped my arms around his waist as I picked him up and moved him out of the way of my sink, "But roaches can withstand 900 times their own body weight."

He looked shocked at me as I turned around and went back to cleaning the dishes. "I can not believe you just picked me up and did that." He took one big step and I turned with the sprayer aimed at him. He gasped and moved closer to me, "You wouldn't dare," he narrowed his eyes at me playfully, "I am the number one hero-" I gave him a small spritz in the face.

His green curls were dripping wet as I stood there grinning as I posed with the sprayer ready to do it again. He got into a defensive stance. He would have been intimidating if he was not wearing such a big smile on his face. He was smiling so wide as he wiped some of the water from his face and he was chuckling. His little dimples were exposed as I extend my arm to block any potential advances.

"Go ahead, we both know I wield the greater weapon." I had not loosened up like this in years. It had been ages since something like this had happened. I felt like I was a kid, with a bounce in my step. I thought that feeling died years ago.

He was good at this. I should feel more stressed out. My father is a violent abuser who I have a restraining order against, out and about trying to bring harm to me on the day of my mother's death. Heck, I should maybe even be mourning her death.

Yet the only thing I really felt focused on was playing keep away with the dishes with the number one pro hero.

He lunged for me, I sprayed him with the nozzle. He disarmed me quite easily. He wrapped his arm around my waist with water spraying his face as he turned his head trying to avoid it. He lifted me easily and reached for the nozzle. I was wriggling against him fighting to get out. He finally got his hand on the nozzle and he was trying to pry it from my hand. Darn it! All heroes took training on weapons. He wrenched the sprayer from my hand and he pulled it from my reach. I still had one thing that he didn't, the handle to run the water.

"Ha! I have the weapon now!" He was practically beaming as he raised the sprayer and hit the trigger. I shut the tap off. He was confused as nothing came out of the hose. He tried again as his face scrunched up, still nothing. He looked at it to see if he was doing it right and I flipped the tap on as he got blasted in the face again. Much worse than the first time. He was startled as it went off and sprayed all of his hair, it soon resembled a wet green mop. It was even dripping onto his shirt.

I burst out laughing, my sides hurt as I curled in on myself I was laughing so hard. He quickly jumped back into position and held the nozzle as it dawned on me what was happening. I was sprayed directly in the face. I went to block the water with my hand and grabbed onto the end as the water got everywhere, Izuku and I were both soaked as the nozzle sprayed.

I looked at him once he turned the water off, my wet hair dripping. His curly green locks were drooping and some water rolled down his face. I snickered at him, "You look like one of those dogs that has all the hair in their eyes."

He laughed as he flicked the doused hair away from his forehead, "At least I don't look like a small explosion of water went off in my face." I had to admit some of my hairs were going in different directions all of them away from my face at least.