19.

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

"H-How fast?" He was nervous, and I could gun it and he would be left holding on for dear life. I was grinning. I'm not quite that mean. I started slowly speeding up the bike and his grip got tighter around my waist as he watched the city pass by.

I could feel him swallow as he tried to hide his face.
I leaned when we made the turn on the bike and I could feel his heart race and the tall man tried to hide away within my small form. I couldn't help but burst into laughter.

I squeezed the grip on the handles tightly like the grip upon my heart, "Deku, lay your hand over mine and I'll show you how to drive." His hands crept slowly from my waist and down my forearm. I hate to admit... he radiated warmth, as he laid his larger callused hands over mine, his arms touching my own giving me warmth.

I couldn't help, but relax into him a bit.

The lovely moment in reality lasted fifteen minutes, but merely felt as though it was a few seconds. I felt warm and weightless. The bike always made me think that I had to be cold in order to achieve this feeling of freedom, yet... I did not feel lonely or cold... Izuku was truly a space heater for every possible type of warmth. He was friendly and can light up the room. He could make anyone feel safe and secure.

We quickly dismounted and I took my helmet off. My hair was ruined as I shook it about, trying to help my antennae free themselves loose. Izuku merely stood and watched me, I looked up at him and tilted my head.

"Deku? Do... do you need help getting the helmet off?" I was chuckling as he lowered his head for me to reach. I gently unbuckled the strap under his chin. he bent over further as I struggled to reach his head.
"Oh, my mistake Roachie. I didn't figure out the buckle."

"Oh, I know it can be quite finicky." I lifted the helmet and he was beaming. His face was far to close and I felt myself warm up. How bizarre. His hair stood in all different directions and I ruffled it.

He was laughing as I attempted to make his hair presentable. "How did you fix your hair so quickly but struggle with mine?"

I swatted at him playfully as I left his hair a right mess, "Well I suppose I won't do anything to it. Anyway come on it's cold out here." I quickly swung open the door to a small cafe. The smell of tea and coffee along with some decadent chocolates hit my nose.

Izuku stood right behind me as he looked around the place. "It's basically empty."

I grumbled half heartedly, "Of course it's empty. Don't you know when it's the slow time? You asked me out at 10:30 did you expect others to be out of work?"

He rubbed the back of his head bashful. I came off so mean. I hate that I do that sometimes. I am so tired every step I take feels like I am under water carrying a truck.

"S-Sorry Deku. I... am just so exhausted. That's no excuse to get snippy at you-" "No." He wrapped his jacket around my shoulders. "I am sorry. This was a bad time for you, but you were nice enough to show me your bike and not to mention went through all this trouble to see me when you could have just went to sleep." His jacket was still warm and it warmed me immediately. "Besides, I know you get very cold and yet you still went through all of this just to make me feel not alone."

I blinked a few times and felt the heat rush to my face. "W-Well... I..." I was flustered and hid myself into his jacket. It smelled nice. I fiddled with the collar of puffy jacket as I wiggled further into his coat. It was warm, and soft and comfortable.
His face was bright red as he began chuckling. I merely huff out a response.