30.

It was late now, really late. Yet the final movie was to be played. The Shining, a classic in the horror genre and something I had yet to see. The movie played and I was not too badly scared. Now on the other hand most people that didn't love scary movies were absolutely terrified. Denki and Hanta practically tried to escape behind the couch which resulted in laughter and having to pause the movie, Katsuki practically had a death grip on Eijiro who was too busy laughing at the movie, Kyoka was clinging to Momo and Ochaco about ready to hide in the couch cushions, Mina and Tsu were trying to see if they could scare Denki anymore than he already was. Yet I couldn't tell how Izuku was reacting to the movie. He seemed completely unaware.

I quickly learned that Izuku was absolutely petrified by the movie. We were not even halfway through and he was freaked out. He had been getting closer to my end of the couch but I wasn't going to tell him off. He was scared enough, I figured I should not tell him that we are in the original room number from the book. I doubt he could handle it. With the scene of the elevator gushing blood, Izuku seemed to be completely frazzled. He turned around on the couch practically hiding in my arms.

I shook my head, he was not prepared for this one bit. He hid his face in the cushions next to my head while wrapping his arms around my torso. He inserted himself against my right side and the back of the sofa.

It seemed everyone had gotten freaked out at that scene and had not paid attention to the way I was dive bombed by Izuku. He pulled himself away from me, quietly mumbling, "I am sorry. I-"

I waved him off and scooted towards the edge of the couch, "Its fine, might as well stay there since the movie is only going to get scarier from here." I was laying against the nook on the couch with my arms on the top and the armrest.

Soon the film was now on the scene of how the snowfall was cutting the family off, and Izuku without much hesitation laid next to me. He had fully snuggled up against me all the while mumbling, "Are you okay?" and I would reassure him I was fine and comfortable. His body being much taller than mine, took up most of the couch. I wasn't too concerned with falling off because Izuku had a death grip around my waist not to mention his right hand was clinging onto my shirt.

The movie started to get scarier than before, I had to admit I was a bit freaked out. Izuku had his head laying on my shoulder which he would use to quickly hide away from the screen. I took my arm off the back of the couch and rested it on his side. I was happy that Izuku was clinging to me honestly. He was warm and I could not reach for any of the other blankets. When I checked on everyone else, it seemed they were all freaked out. So Tsu didn't even notice that Izuku was cuddled up against my side.

Soon it was the part of the movie where the Dad gets ready to murder his family. I felt Izuku almost shaking, so I tried to calm him down by moving my hand from his side to his bicep and giving it a squeeze. It seemed like that helped as he had stopped shivering at least. I tilted my face towards him and talked just below a whisper, "Don't worry I could take him in a fight." Izuku curled in towards my body. He had tangled his legs with mine and pulled my frame flush against his. His head was no longer on my shoulder, somewhat tucked under my chin. I had to focus on the horror movie to stop myself from gushing at how cute he was. His soft curls tickled my collarbone as I tried not to turn bright red.

It was finally the end of the movie, as the kid was running around in the maze. Izuku was holding onto me tightly as I gently rubbed his arm. Watching the movie I was cheering for the kid to be safe, Mina and Tsu were practically cheerleaders as the film progressed. Soon the movie ended and everyone seemed to be exhausted. I guess the movie marathon had everyone tired. I figured that people would be exhausted, I do not know when the alcohol was consumed but it seemed that the majority of the group had some. I checked the time, it was two in the morning. It seemed that people had fallen asleep piled up on the couches, well some of them. Hanta was asleep as well as Eijiro and Kyoka. Once the movie ended I got up and started cleaning up some of the mess.

I picked up Hanta, "If you want you can spend the night, all the bedrooms have king-sized beds in them."

Katsuki looked a bit confused, "Just because you have a king-sized bed does not mean 11 people are going to fit in one room." I shook my head, "Dude I have six guest bedrooms, each with a king-sized bed." I felt Izuku behind me who was helping clean up, he snickered, "I told you so."

Katsuki let out a grumble as he picked up the unconscious Eijiro, "I guess we're spending the night." I nodded, "Hey who wants to share a bed with Hanta?" Denki shot his hand up, "DIBS!" Tsu took Ochaco and Mina half-heartedly, she was exhausted and Mina was drunk, "We call dibs on the biggest room." The three managing their way to the master bedroom as I rolled my eyes. I took Hanta and Denki to one of the many guest rooms and they seemed fine. Katsuki and Eijiro took the room next to Hanta's, Momo had Kyoka and each found the usual guest room they stayed in.

I came back into the living area and saw Izuku folding blankets and putting them back in the linen closet. "Midoriya, do we need to have another water fight?" he turned around spooked. He sighed in relief, "Oh thank goodness, you scared me." I chuckled as I walked over to him leaning on the wall, "Are you okay to sleep by yourself? You seem scared out of your mind." He turned red in the face as he looked down at the floor. I tilted my head to get a look at his face, he was blushing, "Midoriya, if you are too scared to sleep by yourself, you can sleep with me okay?" He swiveled his head towards me, his face went bright red. He nodded his head, "Y-yeah... if you are okay-" I quickly walked back into the in-law suite, "I am fine." I took his hand and he followed after me.

Izuku fell asleep fairly quickly once he got into the covers. I was double-checking that the blinds were securely closed and then crawled into bed. It didn't bother me to share a bed with Izuku. I knew he would not do anything to me, and if he dared then everyone else was just one shout away.

Izuku wasn't a problem to share a bed with. He seemed to shift around a fair bit but I didn't really mind. He did take up a large amount of the end of the bed with his legs, but to be fair he had a lot more than me. It wasn't bothersome as I rolled onto my side falling asleep.

 It wasn't bothersome as I rolled onto my side falling asleep

——————————

1296 words.

Sorry guys I'm just super tired.