18.

It had been yet another two weeks since I heard from Izuku again. It was concerning apparently he needed to work extra shifts to bring him back into good standing, or whatever...

I wanted to show him my new antennae. I signaled them and they bobbed. I was glad they were working and made me quite happy to have them once again. It had been years since I have them, and these were still able to be pushed back into my hair to look normal.

I touched the antenna gently and it was highly sensitive, but it wasn't overwhelming my senses. It was better than my originals, it has a cut off limit and can stand being touched. I had to have my old antenna removed to get a new one, it was far to damaged but I can replace them anytime now.
Once again the agency was annoyed with me working with "an outside source" but Hatsume was just better. Maybe I should work with her company.

I saw my phone buzz and noticed Izuku finally texted me back. I had apparently missed him on my night shift this week when he was on days. How I missed when we just kept running into each other. I saw that he was in the neighborhood and wanted coffee.

I was excited and yet exhausted. Last couple of nights had worn me down. I didn't want to cancel on him because I wanted to sleep. Then again I don't know if I'll catch another break. It was before noon and I should be heading to bed... although nightmares had been keeping me up.

I merely texted 'Where?' And got up and started pulling out clothes. I needed my under armor in case of emergency, I was on edge for some reason lately and wanted extra precaution. I then pulled on my normal winter gear as the snow season was only one more month. It was a great relief.

I pulled on socks, leggings, skinny legged sweatpants, body armor tight shirt, warm thermal body tight shirt, a nice sweater to wear. It was my favorite soft blue sweater, it was warm and the material was soft like the color.

I was not yet fully bundled up when a knock at my door. I left and answered the door, "Excuse me?"
I kept the sliding chain locked and sighed at the green haired hero. "Deku, you should have told me you were coming up." I quickly undid the latch and opened the door for him.

He scratched the back of his neck and came inside. "Sorry didn't know, I-I thought maybe... never mind." I turned as I wrapped a long warm black scarf around my neck and pulled on my ankle boots. He looked tense. I furrowed a brow and watched him fiddle with his hands.

"Deku, are you alright? You seem a bit nervous." I stood and looked at him. He flicked his eyes up from the floor to meet mine.

He must have been cold outside, his cheeks were red and he seemed a bit jittery. "Y-Yep! I am completely fine, so where you want to go?"

I tilted my head in thought as I went to my bag and pulled out my keychains, "Maybe we can get something from a little shop. Or if I'm completely honest a place with tea, I just don't think I'll get any sleep before my next shift if I drink coffee."

I was exhausted. My legs were sore and I had a headache cause a criminal got a solid hit on my temple. Maybe I should take some painkillers before I leave? Wait did I take my meds the other day?
I walked back around into my kitchen pulling open the drawer and fridge. I had seven different medications to take. Sometimes more, it just depends on what month it is.

"Hold on Deku. I just... need to take some stuff." He looked a little confused and then I pulled out my meds that I would need for the morning. Eye drops, painkillers, anxiety, and biotin. I took a glass from the cabinet and filled it with water. I went ahead and took out my other pills bottles that I would need tonight and grouped them based on time I take them and if I need to eat before or after the pills.