6.

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜

"Woah! Careful I don't want to be on your other side of your fist!" Deku let out a light laugh as he held my fist without a problem.

I sighed grumbling, "You never give up do you?"

He stiffened up, "O-Oh! I am so very sorry. I stole your villain!" He did a slight bow.

He just bowed to ME?

My eyes narrowed as I continued walking down the street. Should I be so suspicious about everyone I meet? Tsu said he was a super nice guy and so did Sero but why would he think I was upset over something so trivial? I am not a petty person!
"What are you talking about? I am just in slight pain."

His eyes widened, "M-My mistake." His ears reddened as he looked down at his feet.

I smiled slightly.
The number one hero gets easily flustered? No wonder why he was voted cutest bachelor and not sexiest. Ha, he probably would be so embarrassed if he was. I chuckled to myself at the thought.

He gave me a surprised look along with his blush, "Is something funny?"

I waved my hand, "It is nothing don't worry about it."
I continued walking at a steady pace towards my apartment building.

Yuki the doorman tipped his hat as he held open the door, "Evening, (Y/n)."

"Thanks, Yuki!" I said with a small smile. He smiled back.
Pour guy didn't get the night off. If I remember correctly he was trying to attend night classes at the tiny college but he didn't have the money to take the day off.
I reached into my small bag and pulled out ten dollars, "Here you go, it's not much but I can lend you some used textbooks."

Yuki's soft blue eyes lit up, "It is much appreciated, Roach."
I continued towards the elevator as I began to get lightheaded. I leaned against the wall to stop from falling.

"What floor?" The fluffy green haired man said.

His voice is so gentle.

"It's the fourth floor, room 217." I let out a laugh at the number.
I live in the room from the Shining. It is probably the lack of blood that makes it seem so funny.

He held my body upright as he kept me from stumbling down the hallway, "Keys?"

I reached into my back pocket. I pulled them out jingling them in front of my face, "I do have the keys!"

He took them and unlocked my door, "Maybe you should go to the hospital?"
His eyes traced over my face with hints of worry.

I frowned, "I would still need my goggles. Besides they can't provide anything for me."
He raised an eyebrow, his face filled with confusion as he helped me through my home, letting me lead him somewhat.
I had to lean more on him than I wanted to. "The blood banks are kind low. I also have a very specific blood type which quickly runs out."

He sighed and shook his head, "But you could still have gotten some pain relievers? Or maybe stitches?"

I shrugged as I began reaching up into my kitchen cabinet for my large first aid kit. Deku reaches over me and took it before I could grab it.
"Hey buddy look, I am fine!" I shouted slightly at him.

His eyebrow scrunched together. "So being severely injured, reopening wounds, not getting proper sleep, and going out for a run at three in the morning is what a normal person would be doing?!"

Why does everyone think I don't know I have problems? I just want to deal with them on my own.

He sighed as he took out bandaids and such, "I get you want to be independent but you do have to accept some help."

My face must have told him everything. I looked at him from the side. He did look somewhat average but he had his own charms. Probably the freckles and the dimples, or maybe the emerald eyes, maybe even his fluffy locks, perhaps his chiseled jaw but kind smile?

I tilted my head as I observed him. Watching his lips move as I was deep in thought. He looked back at me  and was surprised, "What were you saying?"
I gave him an awkward smile while rubbing the side of my arm.

He rolled his eyes, "I know you are finicky with lights but is your hearing going out too? Can you sit down please?"
I pushed myself up onto the counter and lifted my shirt where the stitches ripped.
"Woah, you really got it bad huh?" He said looking up at me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "When a building falls on me at least it doesn't kill me instantly. That little kid would have been toast."
His eyes saddened slightly and I sighed, "It is a good thing I got that building and not you. Who would have been taking care of the big guys?"
He then began stitching the wound back together with a frown, "Oww!"
Narrowed my eyes at him as he acted completely oblivious.

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜

———————————849 words

———————————
849 words. yeh, it's not long either. Better luck with some other author that didn't decide to write this and just not post it for a couple months. Until they realized that maybe they should because it's kinda a waste if they don't. Hehehe

so uhhh thanks for reading ig fam... imma go cry after drinking my 5th can of energy drink