28.

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

Izuku was carrying a large number of pizzas. I had ordered extra in case... I think two extra-large pizzas for each person would be enough, not to mention the candies we would have or any of the many other snacks. But then again these are a bunch of pro heroes.

We made it back to the apartment fairly easily, waiting for the elevator to come down to the lobby. No way was I going to carry all the groceries upstairs in these paper bags. My luck, I would trip and drop the bags down all the way through the stairwell.

"Man I can't believe that you managed to get so many people together for one hour, much less one night." Izuku was smiling as he pulled down his mask within the safety of the lobby. My building was pretty strict with the privacy agreements in all contracts, "I don't think this many people have ever gotten together at someone's house if not when a day is off is given by the commission. You really got like ten large scale pro heroes to schedule a time for you just to watch movies together."

I shook my head, "It wasn't just my thing. Tsu and Hanta helped out, they also probably begged everyone to come since this is really the first time I have been willing to invite so many people over." I gave a small chuckle at the thought of what Hanta had to do to convince the Katsuki Bakugou to come.

"Oh please, I am sure that everyone agreed because it is you who wanted them to come by. I have been waiting for weeks to do this. It's not like heroes get to do this kind of fun stuff with friends often you know?" Izuku sighed as he got on the elevator when it opened. I joined alongside him and pressed the button for the fourth floor. "Well, I need a reason to use the majority of my apartment." I nudged his arm as he rolled his eyes, "Yes, you and your giant apartment. I think that it's even bigger than my house."

My jaw dropped as I faked my shock, "Wait you are telling me I have a bigger house than you? The number one hero has a smaller home than I?" He chuckled as the elevator opened as we walked down the hall, passing the door I use to enter my actual living space. I readjusted the three large bags in my arms reaching for my keys. The little Pro hero Roach keychain falling onto the floor. I grumbled while Izuku stood watching me try to not spill everything in my arms and still grab my keys. He mockingly joked as he held a smirk, "You know I can hold some of those bags-" I furrowed my brows, "I can do it!" I eventually had to balance part of the bags on my leg while I maneuvered about my arm with one bag to grab my key off the floor. The pair of green eyes watching me in amusement as I refused to let him hold any of the items other than the large stack of pizzas. He had no problem holding the stack of twenty pizza boxes.

I guess he would be a great delivery boy if being a pro hero fell through.

Once I finally got my key and unlocked my door. I swung it open and held it for my tall green-haired friend as his hair touched the top of the door frame. I held my breath, I thought he just knocked his head so hard. Izuku narrowed his eyes, "Are you mocking my height again?" I looked away as I slipped out of my shoes. I scampered away to the kitchen counter, "Me never! Where would you get such an idea that I could be so cruel?" I gave him a grin over my shoulder as he took long strides after kicking my door shut, "Oh I don't know my friend, maybe because you have a history of doing so?"