2.

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

I didn't open my eyes. I could tell by the smell that I was in the hospital. I raised my hand to my face and braced myself for the blinding lights but the room was dark. I turned my head and saw that dawn was breaking over a city. The fires were gone and the city was already rebuilding. I felt pain rush through my body but knowing that the heroes had won made me smile.

I looked over to the door when I heard a light knocking and saw Creati, Pinky, and Froppy standing in the doorway.

"Hey guys." My voice was a lot worse than I expected. My lips were chapped and my throat was dry. They all had tears in their eyes.

"Roach-chan you finally woke up." Pinky practically pounced on me throwing her arms around my neck.

I let out a cough, "F-Finally?!"

"You have been unconscious for just over two weeks." Creati's lips quivered and the statuesque beauty was trying not to ugly cry.

"The war ended the day you went unconscious though. Ribbit." Froppy handed me a bottle of water.

I remembered about that sweet green haired lady and sat up, "What about that lady named Inko? She had green hair and a round face-"

Froppy cut me off, "She is fine. Ribbit. Deku wouldn't let anything happen to his mom."

"Oh, okay." I relaxed back down onto the bed. "Did... anyone else..."

"No... Uravity is okay. S-She made it through surgery." Creati let out a sob and started ugly crying.

"Once you get out we will take everyone for a much needed hot springs trip." I laughed but quickly winced from the pain in my side.

I was released from the hospital after two days. My group of friends waiting for me. Momo, Tsu, Mina, and Ochaco all standing there waving at me. I was wearing some sweatpants and sweatshirt with a T-shirt underneath.

"WOOO! COME ON HOTTIES LETS GO!" Mina was certainly excited about the hot springs trip.

"(Y/n) I am mad you nearly got squished." Ochaco pinched your cheek.

"Wahhh, dat hurt!" I sounded stupid but I was having fun with my friends.

"Momo booked out an entire hot spring place and a bus to take everyone there! It's far from the city and it will be a change of pace. Also, I might have invited a couple of other people..." Mina mumbled the last bit.

Tsu looked at her, "You mean you invited everyone that we know."

"Yes. A couple of people can be two plus." Mina nodded her head.

"Guys I don't have a swimsuit so I'll just-" I start to say but Momo just raised her eyebrow at me.

"Nah uh, you are not getting out of this." She wagged her finger and a bathing suit appeared in her hand.

"At least make me a one piece." I put my hands on my hips.

"You will look cute in it." Ochaco poked my side and I fake double over in pain.

"OW!" I tried to sound really hurt so I didn't have to go with all of their friends. I didn't know the majority of them and I would lose any confidence I had. I was an outsider and Bakugou was scary. He tried to bite me the first time I was introduced to him.

Tsu frowned at me, "There will be pizza. Ribbit."

"What are we waiting for let's go!" I was speeding ahead of the group. I was tired of all that mushy stuff they served at the hospital.

"Dang Tsu, how did you know they were not hurt?" Mina said as we arrived at the bus.

"Simple. They have pride the size of Tokyo and if they were really hurt they wouldn't show it." She tapped the side of her head.

"LET'S GO!" A hero called Red Riot was pretty scary looking. His teeth sure were sharp.

"OI ITS YOU!" Bakugou instantly pointed me out and I tried to hide behind Mina.

I remembered the tip Sero told me, don't look him in the eye. I saw a pair of green eyes staring at me wide.
He had messy green hair and I realized how strong he probably was and stared at the ceiling.

"What's so interesting about the roof?" Mina stared up and I panicked a little.

"ONE OF THE BOLTS IS OFF CENTER!" I felt my face turn bright red as I screamed that.

Tsu, Ochaco, Mina, and Momo were all laughing at me but I just crossed my arms and pouted. I flopped down in one of the seats. They all continued to tease me since they found it funny to see how red I could get. I flipped them off a pouted in the bus seat until we stopped.

 I flipped them off a pouted in the bus seat until we stopped

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

—————————
802 words. Yeah it's short. Not my problem. I wrote this months ago! Hhahahahaha. so uhhhh yeah.

btw if you guys are wondering what is going on, I am editing to make the story look nicer.