5.

I waved goodbye to Sero and went back to my bed. Crawling under the covers trying to stop thinking and fall asleep. 

I shouldn't worry everyone so much. I take the meds because it makes them feel better about leaving me by myself. They don't trust me alone, nobody does. I hate the pills, I would never tell them though. They would worry more and I would end up with more pills.
I tossed and turned not able to get comfortable. I let out a huff.
If the pills don't work Tsu threatened to make me go to a therapist. That would be the worst thing possible. Like talking about a bad thing will make it go away. It just makes things worse every time and I especially don't want to relive every little detail that happened.

I sat up and swung my feet off the bed.

The apartment is always so... quiet. It is uncomfortable.

I got up and went to my closet. I flipped through the hangers and grabbed a plain jacket, t-shirt, yoga pants, and running shoes. I pulled on my clothes absentmindedly tying my jacket around my hips before going into my bedside drawer pulling out my portable charger. I reached over for my running bag. Plugging my phone into the battery and activating Bluetooth. I went to grab my wireless earbuds but they were gone. I sighed and got up putting my keys into my bag after locking my front door. I walked to the elevator and pushed for the lobby.

It is probably around midnight and here I am, recovering from a serious injury, going on a god damn run because I can't sleep. What kind of hero am I?

The elevator dinged and I walked out. Waving to the staff that was stuck on the night shift as I pushed open the door. The slightly cooler night air hit my skin as I turned and began lightly jogging.

I suppose it will be autumn soon. Then it will be winter and that will make jogging nearly impossible. The leaves will sure look lovely though and the snow flurries are so delicate.
My feet pounded against the cement sidewalk. There was still nightlife bustling about, yet not like the daytime. The crowds weren't as thick and the electronic screens on the buildings were the only background and their light didn't bother me. I suppose that was why my sleep schedule was so terrible, nighttime was the time I seemed normal and not wearing goggles.

I was so lost in thought I didn't realize there was another person running. Like fully running and then another and another. I pulled myself out of my head instantly and turned around running as fast as I could. Screams of terrified civilians fill my ears as I pushed into the street to run faster. The pain in my side increased but I didn't care. I stopped at an intersection where the were several cars pile up and a criminal wreaking havoc. I pushed myself even faster using an overturned bus as a ramp before jumping landing a powerful kick to the face. I slid across the pavement using my hand to slow down, immediately pushing back off the ground going head to head with the villain. He caught my fist after a few punches and smiled I returned one before swinging my leg above my head slamming into him.

I felt my stitches rip open. Shit.

The villain was filled with unbridled rage and charged me.

Double shit.

His body slammed into mine as his fist smashed into the reopened wound. Fuck, fuckity fuck!
The pain that surged through my body was relentless. Then the villain was pulled off of me. I ripped part of my shirt off and tied it to apply pressure to the wound. The villain was thrown against the building next to me and his body slumped over. I sighed in relief and was then in shock.

"Oh hey, Roachie!" The tall green ensemble smiled while waving his hand.

Why is it that I keep running into him? He was nice to look at though.
"What are you doing here?!" I shouted back to Izuku as I walked over towards the villain before squatting and flicking his forehead.

He smiled as he cheerfully came over, "I was in the neighborhood! I am on patrol- YOU'RE BLEEDING!"

I huffed, "Well I would have never noticed if you didn't point it out."

He breathed out a laugh, "It's fine I can take you to the hospital-"

I quickly looked back over at him, "I can fix myself up at my apartment."
No way am I going to the hospital. Tsu would flip out if she knew I ripped my stitches.

"Oh well, I can walk you home then if you refuse to go to the hospital." He said as he walked over to me placing the handcuffs on the villain.

"I can handle myself." I was kind of annoyed at his persistence.

He disappeared in a blur and I to a breath of relief. I got up and started walking back in the direction of my apartment. Suddenly a gust of wind blew against my back which is never a good sign. It was so strong that it caught me off guard. I reared my fist back for the incoming villain.

——————————————

895 words! OH I BET YOU THOUGHT CAUSE I SAID I SURE HOPE I DONT OVER COMPENSATE THAT THIS WOULD BE A LONG CHAPTER! incorrect you were. I am nothing but inconsistent.

Cause i am dumb.

;-;

WAIT WTF

NANI???

WHAT HAPPENED? I TAKE MY TIME TO WRITE FOUR MORE CHAPTERS AND THIS SHIT HAPPENS.

•_.

AHHHH
NOPE.

WHY

its not even... wh-when....