14

I got back to my room and went straight to the shower. Hailey was lounging on the bed, so she arched a brow at my arrival. Even though I was in the shower, I could hear her steps approaching the bathroom. She waited outside while I scrubbed the salt water off my body.

"Where'd you go, biquette?"

"I went to the beach with Inara, Xav, Lizzie, Cam and Jordan!" I excitedly answered.

"Did you have a fun time?" Her voice was muffled by the water.

"Ya! And I got to see their tails!" I could hear her chuckling. "I got to swim with dolphins and whales! How cool is that?!"

"Very cool." I could hear the smile in her voice. "What do you wanna do later? Get dinner and then watch mov-"

"They invited me to go to a party with them. I can cancel if-"

"Hell no!" Hailey cut me off. "You're goin to that party, young girl!" I chuckled at her voice. "Which party is it anyways?"

"It's a random party I think. You can come with-"

"No, I want you to spend time with your friends. I'll probably be around there for safety reasons, but won't interact with you. Have fun with your friends!"

"Thanks, Hails... I wouldn't be able to do this without you."

X

The only teen parties I've seen were in movies... and the movies were accurate. The entire place was crowded with drunk and horny students. I took Inara and Xav's hands as they guided me through the crowd. Jordan grabbed us drinks, which we downed.

Our faces scrunched at the tequila pouring down our throats. Inara screamed in excitement and dragged us to the dance floor. Xav was struggling to hold up her sister while Inara went wild. Inara then jumped onto Jordan and began hugging him. He laughed while she clung onto him like a koala.

Xav and I snickered at Inara trying to kiss Jordan's cheek. I didn't realize she was that much of a light weight. Xav then took my hand. I turned and smiled at her. We began dancing on each other to the beat. She wrapped her arms around my neck and flicked her head back. We were laughing while dancing with each other.

I smiled since I was having fun. Over Xav's shoulder, I saw Acacia and her friends. Natalie and Tatia were speaking to her, but her eyes were locked on me. She scowled when Xav pressed a kiss to my cheek. Acacia then left her friends without a word. Cara ran after her while Natalie and Tatia turned to see what caused their friend to become so upset.

When they caught my eyes, Tatia glared while Natalie smirked and puckered her lips at me. Tatia rolled her eyes and brushed past Natalie. Natalie sucked her finger while eyeing me. She then smirked when I blushed. Natalie laughed and then left to find her friends.

Xav pulled back and laughed at my flushed state. She probably thought I was blushing from her actions. She then grabbed the drink that Lizzie offered her. Jordan grabbed Xav as a way to create a buffer between him and a drunk Inara.

Cam and Lizzie laughed and grabbed my hands. They wanted to play a drinking game, so they dragged me to different groups. They weren't impressed until they found the perfect game. I was yanked onto the ground, so that I was sitting in between Cam and Lizzie.

The leader of the game, James, chugged the rest of his beer. Everyone cheered when he finished it. He smiled and placed the empty bottle down. I thought we were gonna be playing the childish game of spin the bottle. However, we were playing the adult version which was 7 minutes in heaven. I was confused, so I had Cam explain the rules to me. Yep, I was beet red after his explanation.

I noticed Acacia and Cara sat down. They were a little tipsy since they were hysterically laughing at something. Tatia went over to them and whispered something. The duo stopped and turned to look at me. I quickly averted my gaze to a couple making out in the corner. My eyes widened when I saw the girl's tongue extend to the length of a snake's.

"Ha! Get the timer ready!" I heard the group heckling two people.

The guy and girl laughed while standing up. They smirked and held hands while walking to the closet. Lizzie nudged me to show me some pictures she took earlier. I laughed as she scrolled through the album. She rested her head on my shoulder and began telling me a funny story. I could feel anger radiating off Acacia. I looked up to see her sending glares to Lizzie. Tatia and Cara tried to calm her down, but she was fuming.

Thankfully, the couple came back. The girl's lipstick was smudged and the guy had a massive hickey on his neck. They really went at it.

"Oh, you girls are here." James addressed Acacia and her squad. "Here, have a go."

"I'm not participating-"

"Sure you are." Natalie suddenly appeared.

She took Acacia's hand and spun the bottle. Acacia glared at her friend while the bottle spun. I saw a picture of Lizzie falling in water, so I turned to ask her about it. I laughed when she told me that she tripped on a rock and fell into the muddy water. Lizzie was about to say something else, but Cam shook me. I looked at him in confusion.

"It landed on you, bruh!" He pointed at the bottle.

My brows furrowed as I saw the bottle had indeed landed on me. My breath hitched when I remembered who spun it. I slowly looked up to meet the eyes of Acacia. Cara and Natalie were shaking her in excitement while Tatia facepalmed herself. Acacia held an unreadable expression. I couldn't get a gauge on her reaction. She then gulped the rest of her drink and stood up.

"This game is stupid." She then left us.

"Ouch." Cam muttered.

"I'm used to worse." I forced a smile.

I felt the pitying looks of Acacia's friends. After a few more rounds, I stood up. It was time for me to leave, but I had to find Hailey first. I knew she wasn't hooking up with anyone since she had to remain on guard. Where is she though? I walked through the drunken sea of people, but still couldn't find her.

I turned a corner and ran into Acacia. She was clearly drunk at this point. She looked at me and bit her lip. She then grabbed my hand and yanked me behind her. I had no idea where she was taking me. She led me through the crowd and to a deserted part of the house. We then entered a room.

The moment the door closed, she pushed me against the wall. I didn't have time to react since her lips found their way to mine. I was in shock, so I didn't kiss back. She brought my hands to her waist and kissed me deeper. As much as I tried to fight it, her lips were intoxicating. The moment I kissed back, I felt a spark course through my lips.

I squeezed her sides tighter and deepened the kiss. I gasped when Acacia pushed her thigh against my area. I moaned into her mouth, which seemed to encourage her. Acacia bit my lip, resulting in me gasping. She then stuck her tongue into my mouth and began exploring it. I whimpered and was weak in the knees from how intense this kiss was.

I literally fell to the ground when she pulled away. Acacia backed away with a smug smirk. She was wobbly from the alcohol in her system. She seductively ran a hand through her hair while biting her lip.

"How's that for 7 minutes in heaven?" She purred and then walked out the room.

"Holy shit." I breathed out.

I need to find Hailey. I stood up and used my sense to track down Hailey. I found her outside on the phone. Based on her responses, she was speaking to my grandmother. When Hailey sensed me, she hung up. She turned with a smile but it dropped at seeing my dazed face.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not sure." I breathed out. "Can we go home?" She nodded and took my hand. "I mean... like home home."

"Italy?" I nodded at her. "I don't see why not."