45

"I can't believe her friends bullied you into not speaking to her." I nodded at Hailey. "And Tatia literally threatened to kill you." Hailey rolled her eyes. "And then you sent their friend into cardiac arrest and-"

"I get it!" I glared at her. Hailey only smirked at me. She really made it her mission to rile me up. "That's why I need Naomi's help." I whispered and kept walking.

"And that sounds like an incredibly stupid plan." I stopped to glare at her. "Yes, how brilliant of a plan to ask your ex... who still LOVES you... to help you win back a girl who she's rivaling against for your affections!" Hailey sarcastically stated. "What could possibly go wrong with that?" She threw her hands up.

"Have a better plan?!"

"Yes, keep trying with her. Don't employ the help of the person she believes you cheated on her with."

"That's why I'm going to ask Naomi to tell her it isn't true." I restated my plan again. "If she really loves me, then she'll want me to be happy." I walked away from Hailey.

"Yes, happy with you!" She yelled at me.

I ignored her and approached the table Naomi was sitting at. Naomi and her friends looked up at me. Her friends wore smirks while Naomi was utterly confused. I could also feel the angry looks from Acacia and her friends. They were probably wondering about the audacity that I had to approach Naomi in front of them. I turned to look at Hailey, but she shook her head in disapproval. I ignored her warning and sat down at Naomi's table.

"So you came to your senses." Madison dryly chuckled.

"I knew she'd choose Nay." Harley commented.

The other people at the table kept saying how Naomi was the better choice compared to Acacia. I ignored their rude comments hurled at Acacia. Truth be told I wanted to murder them for insulting her. Naomi must've sensed my anger since she directed my attention back to her.

"Not that you're not welcomed, but why are you here?" She inquired.

"I'm being accused of something and I need you to vouch for my innocence." I stated.

"I'm lost."

"Remember that day I burst into your room and saw you with..." I trailed off since I didn't want to talk about that girl Naomi was fucking. Naomi got the hint since she nodded. "Well, Acacia thinks I was sleeping with you on that day and that's not true." Naomi scrunched her brows together. "Can you please tell her that she's wrong and it didn't happen?"

"Why would I do that?" Naomi ate her lunch.

"Because it's a lie and-"

"In case you didn't know, we don't like her." Harley said and their delinquent friends agreed.

"Can you guys shush?! I'm speaking to Naomi." I bitterly said. "Naomi, please? You said you want me happy and-"

"Fine." She smirked and stood up. "I'll talk to her." She then made eye contact with Acacia. "Are you coming?" She looked at me.

"Uh... Ya!" I jumped up. "And you guys all suck." I addressed her friends before walking towards Acacia's table.

As we got closer, Acacia's friends were allowing their eyes to glow in warning. They can be really intimidating when they want to. To piss Acacia off more, Naomi wrapped an arm around my shoulders. Acacia crushed the metal canteen in her hands. Naomi smirked and allowed her lips to brush my ear as she spoke.

"I'm surprised you allow them to intimidate you so easily, when they can't stand a chance against you."

"And you don't have to whisper since everyone can hear you." I wiggled myself away from her. We were now at the table, so I addressed Acacia. "Acacia." She reluctantly broke her stare off with Naomi. "You think I played you and was seeing Naomi behind your back, but that isn't true. I didn't sleep with Naomi that day you walked in. Naomi..."