Acacia's POV: 5

My eyes were still watery when Tatia tried speaking to me. The moment she uttered Zena's name, I broke down like a baby. Tatia rocked me back and forth, trying to shush me. The door creaked open and Cara walked up to me. I felt an object be placed in my mouth. I looked down and realized she had placed a pacifier in my mouth. I glared at her, but it quickly fell when I felt something be placed on my head. I looked up to see Nat attaching a bonnet to my head. And then Tatia had the nerve to tie a bib around my neck. I AM NOT A BABY!

"Better calm the baby down, Tia... she seems a bit fussy." Cara snickered.

"Screw all of you!" I yelled.

"We just wanted to make you laugh a little." Nat sighed and sat next to me. "What's wrong?" I began to tear up again.

"Cia, talk to us." Cara wrapped an arm around me.

"Why?" I clung onto Nat and began crying.

"Was it me?" Cara quietly whispered to Tatia.

I cried into my friend until I had no more tears left. I sluggishly went to the bathroom and freshened up. I couldn't cry my eyes out the entire day. I'll simply put it on my calendar to cry after school. I did my makeup and left my flabbergasted friends.

I didn't pay attention in any of my classes. My mind swirled with thoughts about why Zena would leave. I- we completed the three kisses stage. That left only one stage and... I felt light headed, so I had to hold onto the wall. I touched my head and could feel the sweat. I was burning up, so I quickly went to the bathroom.

I splashed water on my face to try and cool down. I wonder if I made myself sick after pinning for Zena. I then did something I never thought I'd do or will ever do again. I DRANK THE BLOODY TAP WATER! I was super dehydrated, so I had no choice. I drank that water and breathed a content sigh. I still felt sick, but I should at least push through the rest of my classes.

I exited the bathroom and walked down the halls. I then saw Zena round the corner. I stopped in happiness, sadness, and nervousness. I sighed and approached her, but she turned on her heel and tried to run away. I say tried to run away because she ran into a door. I speed walked to see her holding her forehead in pain.

I took her to the nurse's office where we began kissing. I knew I had to actually have a serious conversation with her, so I tried. Unfortunately, Zena decided it was better to run off then speak to me. I was about to chase her, but the dizziness returned. I grabbed onto the bed as I fell down.

The nurse saw and ran over to me. She helped guide me to the bed to sit down. I was given a damp cloth. What is going on with me? This doesn't feel like a normal sickness. I insisted I was fine since I really wanted to talk to Zena. The nurse was hesitant, but I didn't want to sit here and feel ill... I somehow knew it wouldn't just go away.

I swiftly left and asked a group of students if they had seen Zena. They pointed in the direction she had gone, so I followed down the halls. I coughed into my hand and noticed blood on it. My eyes widened in fear, but that fear was soon replaced by anger. What the hell was Eris doing here?! And why was she holding Zena's hand?! Zena is mine!

I managed to scream at Eris until she left. I took a deep breath since my chest felt heavy. Students began to gossip in the halls about Lara's presence in Croatia, which somehow coincided with Lara's daughter being here. I was totally confused and hoped the rumors weren't true.

I rolled my eyes when they fantasized about how dangerous Lara's child was. They feared her kid would murder us all. I thought it was a crock of shit since her child has been here for a while and had done nothing bad. Something tells me her child doesn't want any added attention, which I can relate to.