60

Tae and I passed through the portal to enter this training realm. It was a shocking sight to see the entire realm pure white. Even the small 2 story building was entirely white. Tae led me to Kiki and another woman. I can't believe Kiki's here!

"Oh, hi!" I waved at the stone face woman. "Or not." I mumbled.

"Play nice, Gello." Kikimora addressed the woman.

"Jello? Like the desert?" My eyes widened as I thought about the food.

"No, Gello as in the demon that won't hesitate to sever your flesh from your young bones." The way her voice was level made her even scarier.

(Gello)

(Gello)

"Uh... Kiki." I turned to her, but she was laughing her ass off.

"Kiki do you love me? Are you riding?" Kiki rolled her eyes when Ken entered the realm.

"I'm confused." I scratched my head.

"You know the song by Drake?" I shook my head. "The TikTok challenge?" I shook my head again. "I swear the only thing you get are 80s references. We really need to update your pop culture teacher." Ken huffed.

"Enough." Ajax walked inside the realm. "We'll be taking turns training all of you." Ajax ran his eyes over us. "You three will need to work together if we are to defeat Lilitu."

"First thing to do is control your anger-"

Kiki interrupted Gello by kicking me in the shin. I yelped and jumped up and down on one foot. I groaned and held my aching shin. Gello glared at Kiki, but she shrugged her shoulders.

"Zena didn't go all crazy vamp on us, so we're good." I glared at her reasoning.

"You will also need to be able to practice fighting as one." Tae stated.

"As one?" He nodded at Ken. "Like as in we will be merging?" He nodded again. "How?"

"You really ask a lot of questions." Kiki groaned. "Is this what I'll have to deal with when we are sharing one body?" She turned to Ajax who rolled his eyes.

"You can't possibly think three people can cohabitate in one body." Ken pointed out.

"Well, I have three consciousnesses in my body." I shrugged.

"Even better... 5 people occupying one body!" Kiki sarcastically said.

"Quit it." Kiki immediately stiffened at Gello's tone. "Taemin, instruct them on how to fuse."

"This is stupid." Ken grumbled.

Tae started to demonstrate how we had to choreograph our movements. Kiki scoffed at the dance, but Tae sharply told her it was an ancient ritual and to show more respect. Kiki dubbed it the ultimate abomination dance. Ken rolled her eyes and used her ice powers to freeze Kiki. She then asked Tae to continue.