30

I held the card up under the lamp light. Hailey moved next to me to make sure the address was correct. Naomi scoffed when she saw the lipstick kiss on the card. I honestly didn't even see when Kurumi did that. I handed it to Hailey and walked towards the call box. Before I pressed it, the gates opened.

10 security personnel dressed in suits and dark shades greeted us. They led us inside the traditional minka. It was massive and we could see bonsai trees in the pots. I got distracted by the beautiful cherry blossom trees. Hailey had to clear her throat since I had wandered off to touch the trees. I blushed and hurried after the leader.

We were brought to a study where a man in his mid 50s sat. There were other people sitting next to him. I observed the massive samurai swords decorating the walls. When he moved his arm, I caught a glimpse of the tattoo his jacket was hiding. This really is the yakuza.

"You speak English." He grunted out.

"Yes, sir. Thank you for meeting with us." I bowed to him. "We want-"

"I know why you here." He slammed his hands down, which made me jump. "You want answer from me." I nodded. "I refuse!" He said.

"If you do not side with the light angels, the demons will take over and eat you alive." Acacia stepped in front of me. "Don't make emotional decisions. Actually, make a logical decision for once."

"HOW DARE YOU?!" He yelled.

"Yes, how dare you?" I sarcastically asked Acacia. What the hell was she doing?! Acacia rolled her eyes and stared at the yakuza leader.

"Your pride will get you killed, as well as your senility." I'm really hoping he doesn't know what that word means. Clearly he doesn't since he's speaking to his men in Japanese. Thankfully, none of them knew the meaning.

"We need your help." Hailey spoke up. "With your ancient blood, the demons wouldn't stand a chance. You'd easily overpower them."

"What do you know about ancient blood?" He spat.

"Big claws and fire breath." Acacia rolled her eyes. "Now, will you be useful and give us an answer?"

"GIRL! WATCH YOUR DISRESPECT!"

"Cool it, Aqua." I turned Acacia to look at me.

"Is that my nickname?" She beamed. That was really the most important thing to her?

"We can't anger him when we're asking him for help." I ignored her question.

"He's just as stubborn as my parents. He won't change his view." She then turned to him. "We'll just go to the triad." Acacia rolled her eyes.

"Wait!" Yokoto stopped us from leaving. "I refuse for you to seek the help of the triad over us." He stood up. "When do you need an answer?" He clasped his hands behind his back.

"Now." Acacia demanded.

"You have a deal." He held his hand out to Acacia.

"She's the person you'll be making the deal with." Acacia motioned for him to shake my hand. I turned and smiled at Acacia.

Yokoto ordered for his men to pour glasses of sake in celebration. We smiled and clinked glasses with our new allies. Hailey made it her duty to inform my parents when we got back. After a little small chat, we decided to leave. Hailey suggested we spend the night and then leave in the morning. We agreed since we were exhausted.

We left the office and were chatting in the halls. As we were walking, we came across Kurumi and some other people. She smiled and excused herself to approach me. Acacia and Naomi stiffened when Kurumi placed her hand on my arm. Kurumi seemed to be feeding off their anger.

"I realized..." Kurumi walked while holding my arm. "You never told me your species." She turned to me.

"I didn't realize it was an exchange." I snarked. "I'm a witch, though." I smirked.

"Really?"

"Yes... why? Don't think I am?" I smirked.

"I don't doubt you, but something is weird." She scrunched up her brows. I noticed that we were walking to where a lot of yakuza men were. "How can you only be a witch when I plucked a hair from your head... had it tested by a witch... and found out you're also part vampire and werewolf." Her grip on my arm tightened.

"You sure you want to do this?" I stopped and gripped her forearms, but she only smirked. I saw the yakuza men approaching. "Exposing me will put my friends in danger and I refuse to allow that." She gulped when I allowed my eyes to turn opaque.

"You really are-"

"Finish that sentence and it'll be the last thing you ever mutter." I growled.

"You're so pretty!" The yakuza stopped and went back to chatting with each other. "I want something in exchange for keeping your secret." Kurumi whispered.

"Is your life not enough?" Kimbra spoke through me.

"I want to see what will happen."

"What do you-"

Kurumi cut me off by grabbing me by the collar and slamming her lips into mine. My eyes widened as her tongue entered my mouth. Before I had the chance to shove her off, Naomi ripped Kurumi off me. Kurumi smirked since it had been her intention to rile up my mates.

"I can't wait to fuck her." Kurumi purred.

"Fuck you!" Naomi yelled.

Naomi then forced her hand into Kurumi's mouth. Kurumi's eyes widened as she struggled to free herself from Naomi. Naomi smirked and pulled her hand back. My jaw dropped when I watched as Naomi ripped Kurumi's tongue out her mouth. Hailey and my demon were fighting to take over as blood seeped out of Kurumi's mouth.

I quickly turned my face away because I didn't want Acacia to see me. She didn't know my real identity and I wanted to keep it that way. I was able to get myself under control. I turned to see Hailey dominate her demon. Hailey gave me a nod to signify that she was under control.

I then turned and stiffened at seeing the yakuza men staring us down. They broke the pool sticks in half and advanced towards us. I dodged an oncoming punch and kicked him in the abdomen. I relaxed seeing Acacia battle the members with her sword. Hailey was holding her own and Naomi was doing fine.

I used my magic to propel them back. I also flung people away from my friends. The yakuza refused to stop, so they took out their guns. Oh, come on! I held my hand up and stopped their bullets from reaching us. Acacia was staring at me in shock since she didn't know my full capabilities.

Yokoto had arrived at the sight. He watched as I dropped the bullets to the ground. He then ordered his men to attack us. I used my magic to burn a fire line between us. The yakuza men backed away since the fire would intensify whenever they got too close. Hailey pulled my arm to leave, but we stopped when we heard a scream.

We tuned to watch as Yokoto's back arched. What was wrong- OMG! His eyes became more oval and bright. I watched as his hand enlarged and his nails extended. His skin turned red and scaly. His face began to stretch until I could see a snout forming. He opened his mouth to show off his ragged teeth. He looked at us and opened his mouth.

My eyes widened at seeing a bright orange light in the back of his throat. Acacia pulled me down just in time. Yokoto began breathing fire at us. We ducked behind furniture and watched as a tail grew from his spine.

"HE'S A DRAGON?!" Naomi and I yelled.

"Yeah, thought it was obvious the yakuza is made up of dragons." Acacia answered. "We need to get out of here." She turned to Hailey.

"Follow me!" Hailey then led us through a side door.

I closed the door right before a fireball was thrust in our direction. I then followed after my friends. 

I think sassy Acacia is my inner bitch and I live for it. How does she knowingly enter a mafia house and begin to disrespect the leader? The girl is a badass bitch when she wants to be. Though, is she more badass or more bitch lol