61

After we flew around for a bit, we allowed ourselves to split. We then each ran off to do our own thing. I watched Ken grab Nyx and drag her somewhere. Kiki walked to Gello and began speaking to her about something. All that was in my mind was ACACIA!

She smiled and was about to say something to me, but I wrapped my arms around her. I then spun the giggling girl around. She chuckled and held onto my arms when I placed her down. She then took my hand and led me to a private place. The realm was pure white with only a small two story structure in the middle. I think Nyx and Ken already claimed the bedroom, so Acacia and I settled with the outside.

"I'm so happy you're here!" I attacked her with another hug.

"Taemin came to get me when you were almost done." She smiled. "He kept me waiting inside since you get distracted by me." I blushed at her words.

"It's not my fault you're gorgeous, ethereal elf." It was her turn to blush.

"Pupu, I'd like to apologize for my reaction." I looked down and sighed. "I- yes, I was scared." She admitted. "I figured that Millie was the infamous Lara, but I didn't suspect she was your mother for some reason. I always thought her daughter would be callous and cold... not warm and soft and lovable like you." She held my face in her hands.

"You really hurt me when you ran." A tear slipped out my eyes. "I thought you didn't want me any-"

"No! I'll always desire you Zena." She gripped my hands. "I heard scary stories about your mom and seeing her... when I fully knew who she was..." She looked down. "It terrified me. She was able to wipe out all the vampires easily. She didn't even break a sweat and they were all dead. I saw her darkened eyes and I thought- I thought I'd die, Zena." She choked back a sob.

"I would've protected you." I whispered.

"You were hurt and dying! I thought I was gonna lose you and I couldn't handle it. I ran when I should've stayed. I wanted to see you and apologize, so I contacted Hailey. She was angry at me, but told me you were in Italy. She only helped me because Hailey loves you so much and wants you to be happy."

"But you never came, Acacia. You didn't even get me recovery flowers." I cried.

"I tried, but I got blocked." I met her eyes. Who blocked her? Did my moms- "Naomi refused to let me see you." She sighed. "I traveled to Italy with my friends because we were all worried about you, but Naomi and her friends turned us away. She told me that you never wanted to see me again and that I caused irreversible damage to you." Her breathing began to become erratic. "I-I thought you hated me."

"I could never hate you."I embraced her. "And I wanted you everyday." I whispered.

"Amelia came out and was confused why I wouldn't go in, but I left before Naomi spoke to her. I-I didn't want to cause you more pain when you were trying to recover." She then humorlessly laughed. "That's why I was surprised when Lara asked me to standby."

"Well, I'm gonna give Naomi a piece of my mind when we get back." I sighed. "I love you, Acacia. Never doubt my love for you." I kissed her. I was surprised when she began crying even harder. "Why are you crying?"

"Because you initiated the kiss." She choked on her tears. "You really love me." She smiled. My heart melted at the sight, so I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

Acacia whispered that she was hungry, which was music to my ears! I picked her up and sped her inside. Acacia giggled when I sped around the kitchen to grab the necessary ingredients for... you guessed... PASTA! She mentioned wanting spaghetti and meatballs, causing me to freeze and drop the ingredients.