62

"So what's our fusion name?" I sat crisscrossed.

"The royal abomination." Kiki smirked.

"How original." Ken rolled her eyes. "How about royal fusion?"

"Even lamer." Ken narrowed her eyes at Kiki. "Kiki and her minions!"

"No!" Ken and I groaned.

"Kiki and her little bitches?" She giggled, but Ken and I shot her a glare. "Ooh! Kiki and-"

I tuned her out and waved at Acacia. She smiled and waved back at me. The girls literally had to shake me to regain my attention. I blushed under their annoyed looks. Now I understand why they have the NO ACACIA ALLOWED WHEN TRAINING rule.

"How about we combine our names?" I said that so they could just hurry up. I want to go and kiss Acacia.

"That's not a bad idea." Kiki commented.

"How should we do this... Kenikizena." We gave Ken a really look. "Okay, how about Zekenkiki..." I laughed at that horrible name.

"What about Kenzeki?" Kiki proposed.

"Sounds like tzatziki sauce."Ken commented.

"Not Italian food, so I don't know what that is."

"Do you only eat Italian food?" Ken turned to me.

"Yep, because it's the best!"

"How can you know it's the best if you've never tried any other food?" Kiki raised a brow.

"Because no one can possibly recreate the same amount of yumminess. No one uses the tomato like the Italian! Or the wheat to make the pasta! Pasta! Pasta! Pasta!" Ken and Kiki had to hold me down since I was jumping up and down.

Our three teachers walked towards us. They look kinda creepy walking in unison like that. Ajax and Gello smirked at me. Ahh! I forgot they can pick up on my feelings. It was time to actually train, so Tae told us to merge. We were able to successfully merge into...

What's our name again? I asked.

Kenzeki! They answered.

"That's a dumb name." Tae commented.

It was Kikimora's idea. Ken clarified through our mouth.

"Makes sense." Gello stated.

"Anyways, I'll be fighting you guys first." Ajax smiled and revealed two swords. "Let's see if you guys can keep up."

We can-

We then fell to the ground. We started arguing about who controlled what. I saw a ghost of a smile on Gello's face, but it instantly dropped when we made eye contact with her. Tae said that we had to work together on who would do what. Kiki and Ken started arguing over who would be the brains of this operation. I used their distraction to run us out the room. Our teachers called after us while Kiki and Ken were telling me to slow down. Ken began asking where the hell I was going. I just smirked and ran into the room that Acacia was in.