66

Kikimora was obviously angry about having to cut her time with Addison. I detected their emotions and found that they were mates. I suspect that Kiki knows that, but doesn't want to publicize it. I totally understand since that could put Addison in some serious danger. We entered the training realm to see our trainers patiently waiting for us.

"You three will fuse and then fight these two." Gello gestured to Ajax and Taemin. "Fight well." She commanded and walked away.

We looked at each other and fused. We intently stared at Taemin and Ajax. We were really working as a team. It was amazing to watch how in sync we were. No one was trying to compete against the other. In fact, we were operating like a unit. I had used my abilities to fling Ajax across the room. Gello kept yelling at us to work harder.

Ken responded to Gello's command by kicking Taemin into the brick structure. He groaned and got up. We eyed both men who were speeding towards us. Kiki called hitting them and was ready to strike... but she suddenly froze. Ken and I had to act fast, but we weren't fast enough. Tae had scratched our cheek while Ajax had sliced our abdomen.

We groaned and split into our three counterparts. I held my abdomen in pain while Ken was trying to stop the blood on my cheek. Kiki had the same injuries, but she was focused on staring ahead. I looked in her direction, but saw nothing out of the ordinary. She must be communicating telepathically with someone.

"What the hell?!" Ken yelled at Kiki.

"I need to go." Kiki rushed out and stood.

"Go where? We have to train for-"

"I need to go." Kiki cut me off and ran to the exit.

Ken turned to watch Kiki race out the realm. Wonder what happened that made her flee. Something tells me it has to do with Addison. I hope the human girl is okay. Ken offered me a hand, which I gratefully took. Ken suggested we keep training, but it made no sense since our third member left. We couldn't properly fuse without her. And to be honest, my mind was filled with thoughts about Acacia. Her family abducted her, so I wanted to make sure she was safe.

"We could use a break. I m-miss my friends." I rushed out.

"Miss your friends or obsessed with Acacia?" I glared at Ken. "Well, which is it?!" She was really pissing me off with her attitude.

"It's none of your business." I brushed past her, but she grabbed my wrist.

"It is my problem when all of humanity could be dead because of your obsession with one girl!"

"Watch yourself." I growled and flashed my demon eyes. Sloane and Kimbra were begging to be released.

"You're gonna kill me? Well, go ahead!"

"You are really tempting me." I hissed, but controlled my other personas. "One thing that I've been taught is self control... and self control is not always associated with physicality, but also with what comes out your mouth." I then harshly ripped my wrist from her grasp and left.

I walked through the portal and landed back in the human realm. I then made a portal back to the campus in Croatia. I went to Acacia' dorm, but she wasn't there. I ran into her friends who were worried. I sighed and told them what happened. They were shocked by her mother's actions.

(Trigger warning ⚠️ ⛔️)

"This has to do with the bonding." Tatia gained our attention. "Before you came along, Acacia had started the ritual with Jethro." That surprised us. "They were children when he tricked her into it. Jethro almost drowned Acacia and gave her CPR, which counted as one passionate kiss. Acacia felt violated and told him that they'd have to delay completing the ritual. He was angry, but relented since his father thought it was funny for his son to be put in his place. Jethro's family found it hysterical how he got the firts kiss while Acacia' family was furious. Anyways, after you guys kissed the first time... it broke the bond between Jethro and Acacia. That's how her mother knew that you were the one who captured Acacia' heart."