Acacia's POV: 2

I was finally able to leave and attend school. I know it's ironic that I'm thrilled to be going to school, but when you're a suppressed princess... damn, I really sound spoiled. Anyways, I was looking forward to finally being carefree without having to listen to my mother's criticism. I will miss my dad, my two idiotic brothers, and Freja.

I smiled and opened the shared apartment dorm. Only children of elites lived in this dorm (or if you're friends and are rooming with an elite).That was the case for Cara. Nat, Tia, and I came from distinguished backgrounds while she came from a middle class family. None of us cared about her financial upbringing since she was an amazing friend.

I walked in to see Nat having sex on the couch. I screamed and covered my eyes. I could hear laughter and awkward shuffling. I felt a breeze next to me, so I assume the girl got embarrassed and left.

"What the hell, Nat?! This is the common room!"

"Don't be such a baby... you could've joined." She kissed my cheek.

"Nat!" Thank God Tatia walked down the stairs. "What the hell were you doing?"

"More like who was she doing?" Cara walked inside from the patio. "I can smell sex in the air!" She ran over to playfully shoved Nat.

"Did you just get back?" Tatia hugged me.

"Ya and what an amazing sight to see." I narrowed my eyes at a laughing Nat. "What'd I miss?" I sat on the couch (but far from where Nat got busy with that girl).

"No idea." Tatia answered.

"I don't know." Cara flopped next to me.

"I've been here, but have been skipping class." Nat shrugged. "I've had to show some underclassman where to go, but that's it." Right, I forgot she's an RA. An RA that doesn't live in the dorm she works at. Privileges are greatly appreciated.

"How's everything been at home?" Tatia questioned me.

"Are you still betrothed to Jethoe?" Nat rolled her eyes.

I shook my head in amusement at her question. Every time I went home, my friends would hope that my parents would call off the wedding. And every time I came back, they were massively disappointed.

"No." I gave them a sad smile. "I did have to meet up with Jethoe and he was a hoe! I can't believe I have to be with him. Why can't he just settle with Eris." I grumbled into Cara.

"Because he's a hoe." Cara wrapped her arms around me.

"Ugh!" I groaned, causing them to laugh. "So what about the new students? Any idiots?" I turned to Nat.

"Any cute boys?!" Cara excitedly asked.

"I'm in an all girl section, slut." Nat smirked at a groaning Cara. "And most of them are okay I guess. Not the type I'd freely hang out with unless I was forced to as their RA... and some have been showing up to ask me questions-"

"More like getting to spend time with the sexy RA." I smirked at Nat, so she elbowed me.

"It's very annoying because they're shy and I can tell they're interested in me, but I'm not interested in young people... like I have an age requirement!" We laughed at her. "Oh, there were these two transfers getting it on though." We arched a brow at our friend. "Ya! They were so loud and knocked over furniture."

"Shit, he's rough." Cara chuckled.

"Well, I don't know which of the girls..." Our eyes bulged. "Yep, two girls going at it... hot, right?"