47.

Julio.

"Mhm, throw that shit back

"Mhm, throw that shit back." I smacked her ass as I pulled her hair, feeling myself about to bust. I let out a loud grunt, feeling the condom with my semen. She went to turn around wanting to face me but I instantly pulled out and tossed the used condom into the trash, pulling up my boxers and pants.

"Only one round?" She asked sadly, pulling her sweaty hair to the side.

"That's all I needed." I threw her a couple bands before leaving the room, shutting the door behind me. I looked both ways making sure nobody was in sight before heading out to the main part of the club.

"Well hello again, Julio." I sat down by Maurice at the Bar. "This is what? You third time in here this week? And a private room?"

My head shot in her direction and she smirked, holding her glass of whatever she was sipping on to her lips. "You seen me?"

"No, you smell like condom." We shared a laugh. "I never suspected you to be the type of Man to pay for it."

"A Man has needs and I learned my lesson from the last crazy fling I had." I thought about Koriyon and the craziness she caused in my life while I was fucking on her. "Why knock the hustle?"

"I understand" I bought her a couple shots of Hennessy as well as myself. "I'm guessing you and Korea are taking a break?"

"I don't know what she doing." I tossed my first shot back, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. "I'm doing me though. What about you Rice? Any Men or Women in your life at the moment?"

"I have friends, just working."

"Like always"

"Money has to be made and it doesn't make itself

"Money has to be made and it doesn't make itself."

"That Taelor Hills mentality." I laughed, knowing he was who she got that from.