16.

Mila.

@BigDaddyMilaaaa_- Some time last yr 😭

I sniffed, wiping my tears. I was over the whole experience of being pregnant. It wasn't fun at all and I didn't get the hype. I was miserable most of the time, I couldn't fit any of my old clothing, and I felt so restricted.

I couldn't lie though, I was low key becoming excited to meet my lil baby.... the life that had been baking in my tummy for nine months. I just was ready to see if they would look more like me, more like Marcus, or a perfect blend. Would they have my naturally curly hair or his nappy ass shit? Who's personality would they take after?

I had so many questions that needed answers.

The cover was snatched off of my head. Marcus was standing over me with his hands on his hips, looking like a whole teacher. I lifted up, putting my back against the headboard and taking my earphones out.

"What?" I wiped my face again. "When did you get back?" I paused the Chief Keef I had playing.

He kicked his shoes off. "Like thirty seconds ago. As soon as I walked in here, I heard you crying. What's wrong MiMi?"

"Nothing, I'm just ready to be back to myself."

He nodded, understanding. He grabbed one of his shirts out my dresser. "We one and done man." He faced me, dapping me up. "Just hang in there a couple more weeks and then you in the green."

As soon as I drop this baby I'm getting my tubes tied. I don't wanna risk any more accidents and I don't see myself ever wanting to be pregnant again. Marcus didn't care, he respected my decision and even if he didn't, it didn't matter.

"Where you off to now?" I watched him slip his feet into his Adidas slides.

"Tae and Julio still outside. We going to WingStop before they close." I looked at the time on my phone seeing it was going on 1:30 a.m. "You want something?"

I stood up, starting to get dressed. "Hell yeah I want something and I'm going too." I quickly slipped a t-shirt over my head and put on some loose fitting basketball shorts. I put my messy hair in a low bun and slipped a hat on my head. It was officially summer time Chi so I happily put on some slides and grabbed my keys.

"You ready?"

"I will be after I pee right quick. I'll meet you at the car!" I yelled to him as I closed my hall restroom door behind me. After handling my business, I grabbed a bottle of water and headed out the door.

The Three Dumbasses started blowing the horn at me as I locked my front door. I flipped them off, continuing to take my time. "Hurry it up! I-10 by 10 Mila, I-10 by 10!" Julio clapped his hands, leaning out the window.

I laughed "Be quiet"

I opened the drivers side backseat door seeing Tae and Julio. I smacked my lips "I wanted to sit in the backseat."