7.

Julio.

"Girl that ain't my damn baby! I didn't even fuck you!" I pointed in Gabi face. "All you did was suck my dick and you were trash at that!"

She had called me talking all nasty like she really wanted to do something, but when I got to her house she threw her nasty ass pee invested pregnancy test at me.

"Well I'm pregnant so what are we going to do?" She put her hands on her hips.

I pulled my sweats up. "I don't know what you gone do but I advise you to be smart because you already got three kids that you don't take care of."

"Fuck you!" She mushed my face.

I swatted her hands out of my face. "Don't put your dirty ass hands on me! If I hit your ass back you gone swear I'm wrong."

"Whatever nigga, I'll just tell your baby mama you got another kid on the way." She smirked. "You still tryna get back with her right?"

I pointed in her face again. "Bitch I'll have you killed before you can even press send on the DM, fuck with me if you want to."

"Get out of my house with your dead beat ass!"

"How ima be a dead beat to a child that ain't mine?" I looked at her like she was stupid. "Your head trash so I can only imagine how bad the pussy must be."

"Didn't nobody wanna fuck your shrimp dick having ugly ass anyway!"

"Yeah keep talking that hot shit and you'll wake up in the Sahara desert somewhere with Coyotes biting on your ass!"

I grabbed my keys and made sure I had my wallet in my pocket; bitch liked to steal.

"Go try and find out who that child daddy is cause it sure ain't me!" I sang, closing her front door behind me. "Get away from my car bad ass lil mothafuckas!" I yelled through gritted teeth as the group of kids scattered.

She had pissed me off for the day; ole stupid motherfucka.

Gabi lived in the hood so every time I went to her spot all the little kids would be so fascinated by my whip. She had a two bedroom apartment with three- soon to be four kids. I felt bad for her kids because she was nowhere near a good parent. I only had been to her place a handful of times and I never seen her kids but she never had food so I assumed she made them eat noodles, macaroni cups, and hot pockets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

I wish Korea would do my children like that; I'd beat her ass.

I slid Gabi a few hundred dollars for groceries once but the next time we linked up she had 30 inch bundles in her head; ridiculous. I never gave her shit after that.

I hopped in my car, answering my ringing phone.

"What up ma" I spoke over my Bluetooth.

"You busy?"

"Nope, Why? What you need?" I backed out of my parking spot making sure not to hit nobody bad ass child.

"You wanna bring me something to eat?"

I laughed "What you want and where you at Korea?"

"I'm at Nicole Spa and I really want some Zaxby's." She coughed. "Get me the wings and things combo with barbecue wings and a water for the drink."

"I got you"  I turned into a gas station, turning around to go in the opposite direction.

I heard shuffling before she coughed again.

"Damn!" I turned my face up. "What y'all doing? Smoking?"

She smacked her lips "No Julio, I'm sick."