2.

Nicole

"Can you get out while I'm on the toilet? Damn!" Tae shouted at me as he bent over groaning in pain.

"I was in here first. You should've went to the hallway bathroom." I looked in the mirror, straightening my hair.

"Nicole you got your own shit, yet you love to come in here and get my sink and shit all dirty." He groaned. "Get out foreal."

"Well I been told you to change the light bulbs in my bathroom to white ones so it'll be bright but noooo." I said dramatically, stopping what I was doing. "You haven't done it yet so until you do I'll be in here."

He sighed, holding his hands out by his head. "Baby I'm asking you nicely... Please get out so I can shit in peace."

"Nope" I popped the P.

"You irritating as fuck I swear."

I looked at him "See I would've made you some soup to settle your stomach but you're being rude."

"I don't want no fucking soup, I want you to get out!"

"Tae it's not my fault you ate that Mexican food and it upset your stomach. I told you it didn't smell right when you brought it home."

He mocked me. "Stop talking to me." He bent over again.

"You got a attitude problem."

I took my time flat ironing my hair before I left him to handle his business in peace. I went to check on Troi, who was in her crib playing with her feet. Taejin was at daycare but she didn't go since she had to get her six months shots today. "Hey fat girl." I picked her up. "You had a good nap?" I walked into the living room and sat down with her in my lap.

"You wanna call Cari?" I kissed her cheek repeatedly. She grabbed my face trying to bit me. "Stop lil girl"

"Hey Troi Troi" Tae played with her as he came out of our room closing the door behind him. She started grinning and jumping in my lap. "Come here mama." He held his arms out for her.

"No Tae" I held her close to me, turning away from him. "Gone on somewhere."

"How you gone deny me of my daughter? That's my baby."

"Ok so what? She's mine too."

He smacked his lips "Give her to me Nicole." He tried to take her. "Come here Troi Troi."

"No Troi, stay with Mommy." She looked at him confused before she started crying. "Aww your daddy ugliness making you cry huh?"

"Troi Troi come to daddy." He got in her face. She grabbed his shirt in her little hands making him take her from me. "Ha ha, she don't want you." He held her up in the air.

"I'm bout to go anyway." I stood up kind of mad that she went to him. I pulled my dress down. "Bye"

"Where you running off to?"

"To mind my business like you should be doing." I grabbed my keys off the hook and went to put my slides on.

" I grabbed my keys off the hook and went to put my slides on