52.

Korea.

"Cali, stop thinking I don't see you." I side-eyed her, getting onto her for the third time within the timespan of ten minutes.

"I can't help it." She whined, standing on her tippy toes as she leaned over the counter, sticking her pointer finger into the Pink bowl of Cream-cheese. "It's soooo good." She dragged.

"We're barely going to have enough filling for the Cheesecakes. What kind of Dessert will y'all have for the sleepover then?" I asked her, pulling out one of the drawers so I could find a mixing spoon.

Nicole had convinced me to make Desserts for the Kids' sleepover they were having tonight. The little Boys that Tae and Julio cared for were suppose to be coming, which was more than enough reason. Julio made the mistake of informing Cali and now it had become a unisex thing. She convinced Mia and together, they begged Julio and Tae to invite some of their girlfriends from Camp and School.

Now, there were suppose to be around twelve Kids including Taejin and Mel's daughter, Naomi.

"Are we still making the Chocolate Chip Cookies and Brownies?" Cali asked, looking up at me as I mixed the Cheesecake Filling.

"Yes, of course." I let her pour some more sugar into the bowl. "Are you excited?"

"Mhm" She nodded, watching me as I stirred. "I'm more excited that the babies won't be there though." She made me laugh a little bit.

"Cali, that's not nice." I glanced at her. Mama Yolanda and Mr. Lenard volunteered their services to babysit while the rest of us supervised the Sleepover. "You're always talking negative towards the Babies."

"I can't help it." She smacked her lips. "They're all bad! Troi pulls my braids all the time and I live with Cari." She informed me like I didn't know her Sister lived with us. "Sunny's the only one that isn't bad, but that's because she's still a Baby."

"So you just don't like the Toddler stage?"

"I hate it!"

"Cali Dream"

"Sorry, I forgot." She knew I didn't approve of her saying she hated anything. "You're right Mommy, I don't like it."

"Well, the Babies love you."

"They're still bad." She told me, sounding just like Julio. "Is Montana coming?" She asked out of the blue.

Montana and I had been spending a lot more time together, outside of taking pictures. The sexual attraction towards one another had always been there of course, but our relationship growing into something more than just a flirt here and there had happened suddenly. It was an honest accident from both sides, but I'd be lying if I said neither of us were enjoying it.

We still lived in the same Building— on the same floor, he recently started staying over every other night throughout the Week. At first, I wanted to hide it from Cali and Cari, and Montana was with whatever made me most comfortable. I should've realized my oldest daughter was smarter than that though... and nosey. Our sneaky link was a success the first couple of times, but Cali soon caught on. One Morning I was doing her hair for Camp and she just came out and asked me straight up like she was a grown Woman— I'd never been so put on the spot in my entire life.

I'd never lie to my Children so I was honest and told her the entire truth. To my surprise, she was extremely happy. She hugged me as tight as she could and told me she approved if Montana and I were to get into a relationship. I asked her how she felt about me and her Dad, and she swore to me she didn't feel any type of way and that she knew we both loved her equally. I was still keeping a close eye on her though.