30.

Nicole.

"I'm getting real tired of doing this like we in high school." Tae complained as he watched me slip back into my panties. "We're engaged and not even living together." He pouted.

"Who's fault is that?" I pulled my skirt up over my butt. We had just finished one of our sex sessions that we often snuck in throughout the week. Either he'd come to the new house on my lunch break or I'd meet him at our old home. "We're both suffering because you wanna be rude and difficult." I smirked as he laughed. "Seriously"

"Nobody's being rude and difficult."

"Call it what you want." I put back on my heels. "Time?"

"You got ten minutes before you gotta leave." Although I was the boss, I liked to set good examples for my team. I took the same lunch as them and always made sure to be back when they were suppose to be back. "Dang it! We didn't even get to eat today." I whined, I was starving.

"A sandwich and some chips?" He stood from the bed in his birthday suit causing my eyes to immediately go for his penis. He put a pair of briefs on before he left the room. "All that's in the fridge is peanut butter and jelly though."

"Taejin?"

"You know it!" Our son absolutely loved peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

"My big boy" I stuck my bottom lip out, missing him. I still seen my kids everyday and I made sure we still ate dinner as a family and did our nightly routine every night, but things were extremely different. I had to get up two hours earlier just to drive to the old house and take the kids to school and then I had to double back to pick up Nic after I dropped them off. If Nic was around or with me that meant my kids couldn't be. Taelor wasn't letting up on it and I felt it was for the best as well.

"You need to just come on back home." Tae told me for the millionth time as I wrapped my arms around his torso. "The kids miss you, I miss you." He looked over his shoulder at me as I kissed his back.

"You just refuse to make this easier, don't you?" He shrugged. "Again, when Nic is ready to be on his own things will go back to normal."

"What if that's years from now? We gone be living in separate houses for years?" He groaned, spreading peanut butter on four slices of bread.

"I won't allow this to go on that long. A few months tops."

"A few months?" He really started pouting and acting a fool. "It's only been one and I'm already loosing my fucking mind. You know how many times I wake up throughout the night reaching out to hold you but then I realize you're not there? Or when I randomly feel like eating your pussy and I can't because you're not here?"

"Aww Baby" I forced my way in front of him. "Just two more months tops and then we can get back to us." I still had to stand on my tippy toes to kiss him. "I gotta go but I love you so much and thanks for the sandwich." I grabbed the peanut butter and jelly sandwich he had wrapped in a napkin for me. "I'm picking the kids up today."

"He better not be with you when you do." He made me roll my eyes, following me to the front door.

"Nic is staying at my Spa until six, Tae."

"Alright" He said as I opened the front door. "What are you doing tonight?"

It was Friday and I didn't plan on doing anything but spending time with the kids and then going home to tend to Nic. "The same ole, why?"

"We haven't had a date night in a while." I started grinning. "Let's go out to dinner or something."

"Ruth Chris?"