38.

Korea.

"I like this Lil boy look you got going today, Ma." Julio swallowed the food in his mouth, complimenting me. "Sexy as fuck." He winked at me.

"You do look extra cute Mommy." Cali backed him up giving me her approval as well.

"Thank you

"Thank you." She licked syrup from around her mouth, holding her butter knife and fork in her hands.

We were out for Breakfast at IHOP, but I wasn't feeling too hungry. Instead I was feeling nauseous and achy.

Julio and Cali's forks clacked against their plates as I helped Cari with her mini pancakes and sausage. "There you go, Baby." I cut up the last of her sausage so she could chew it better. "Eat your fruit as well." I pushed the small dish closer to her.

"Daddy can you take me to get my nails done later?" Cali hugged her Daddy's arm, looking in his face with hopeful eyes. "Pleaseeee?" She still was only getting her nails painted but I promised her for her tenth birthday I would allow her to get her first set of acrylics. My baby would be turning ten in a few short months and we were beginning to plan her party. She wanted a trampoline party and of course her Mommy was going to deliver; and it was a pretty simple theme.

"Why you can't ask your Mama?" Julio stuffed his mouth. He had Blueberry Pancakes, French Toast, a Cheeseburger and Fries, and a plate of Bacon.

"Mommy hasn't been feeling good and she's not eating so that means she's not feeling good today either." Cali told him. "Remember you said we don't need to bother her?"

"She ain't been feeling good a lot lately." Julio looked at me intently. "Been drinking like a Fish though— bet not be drinking with my baby in you."

"Mommy you're having a baby?" Cali gasped, clapping her hands excitedly before I could tell her no. "I'm so excited! Am I gonna have another little sister or a baby brother? I hope a boy because I already have Cari."

"Julio" I could've cursed him out. "Why would you say that?"

"Because you are." He was so sure. "As soon as we get home I'm hiding all those Wine bottles." I had been drinking a lot lately. There wasn't much else for me to do. I was taking some time off from photo shoots due to feeling burnt out, so I had been a stay at home mom for a little over a month now. It all worked out since Cali just started Summer break and I let Cari stay at home with us majority of the weekdays instead of going to the Church Daycare.

Julio was loving every minute of it and although I knew I would eventually miss my financial independence, it felt good to know he had me covered with no complaints.

"It's no way you not pregnant by now, Korea." We had been having so much sex— every day at least once in the mornings, throughout the day, and we really got it in when the girls went to bed at night.

Of course since I was home that meant Julio was home a lot more too. He managed his schedule well and we spent a lot of family time together.

"I'm sure it's just stress, Julio." I took a bite of my hash browns against my body's will.