15.

Tae

"Thank you big head fool!" Mila hugged me as I handed her her new house keys. I was able to get her a house in Nicole and I's old neighborhood. It was the same one that my mama lived in, but she'd just have to deal with it.

The guy who owned most of the houses in the neighborhood and I were cool. I wasn't for renting shit, I liked to own everything I put my money into so I paid him cash for Nicole and I's old house and my mama house. After that he thought we were cool; money talks. All I had to do was hit him up and he sold me Mila's house for little of nothing. I just decided I'd rent the house out to her and she'd pay me every month, just like Maurice was doing.

"You welcome. I would've gotten you something furnished but you can't get all that with a house. I guess I'll be nice and cash app you a couple thousand."

She wiped her imaginary tears. "You the best brother ever. I owe you."

"Don't mention it. Nicole come on!" I called for her. She wanted to see the house so she begged to tag along with me. As soon as we got in the car she was whining about having to pee.

"I'm coming!" She shouted back in her cute lil voice. She soon came out, fixing her hat. She looked so good. She had on a sleeveless lime green dress that fit her body like a glove, some clear slides, and a white hat that had the word Unpredictable on it in black writing.

"Don't rush me Tae." She told me with an attitude. "I told you I had to use the bathroom and I didn't even get to see the house yet."

"Hurry up" I licked my lips, staring her up and down. I couldn't help myself. "You still tryna go to Target to find Rice something right?"

Maurice was having her Housewarming Party tonight and Nicole acted like she just had to get her a gift. I told her the furniture I bought her was a gift from the both of us, but her being her, she wasn't going for it.

"Yes I am" She moved her hair out the way of her lipgloss.

I sat on the kitchen counter while I waited for Mila to finish showing her around. I was bullshitting on my Instagram when I seen a post Montana put up about Korea.

 I was bullshitting on my Instagram when I seen a post Montana put up about Korea

@MuseStudios- Karin #Muse @KoKoKorea

I whistled at the diamonds on her neck. "Julio gone trip" I spoke out loud, scrolling past the picture.

"Alright I'll see you tonight G." I dapped Mila up as we were leaving.

"Ok see y'all and thanks again Tae." She told me sincerely. "I appreciate it."

"Stop thanking me, we good."

Nicole leaned into my side as we walked to my car. "What you want?"

"Nothing, that just was really nice of you." She looked up at me. "I love you and I'm thankful to be with a person as caring as you."

"Oh so I ain't no heartless murder no more?" I opened my driver side door.