51.2

Mila.

"Did anybody see you?" I stood from the bed, whispering as Duke hurried to shut the door behind himself. "You looks both ways right? Took the stairs two at a time like I told you?" I continued to whisper. Sunny was still asleep in the middle of the bed and I didn't want to wake her.

"You know I'm smooth, Mi-"

"I'm not playing Duke! Did you make sure nobody seen you or not?" He danced around the bed, being childish, while I was dead ass serious. This Family was nosey as fuck, me included, but I wasn't as bad as others.

"Don't you see I'm calm?" He held his hands out at his sides, looking at me. "Give it a try." I took his advice as he began explaining. "Julio caused a distraction and I was able to simply float away." He held a goofy grin on his face, pretending to fly into the Sunset. "Nobody seen me Mila."

"Nicole? Where was she— and Korea?" I eased down beside him.

"Everybody's watching the game in the Living Room."

"Oh no" I palmed my forehead, hopping to my feet again, starting to pace back and forth. "They seen you."

"Duh, Mila. Everybody seen me. I said I had to go to the bathroom."

"No, Stupid!" I raised my voice at his stupidity. "Nicole probably watched your every move and I just know you weren't playa about coming up here at all." I could just picture him reading the directions I'd sent him off his phone as he walked up the stairs. "If I'm questioned about you and I tonight, you owe me two ounces of your finest Weed."

"I just gave you Weed yesterday."

"That sounds like a personal problem to me." I slipped my Sneakers back onto my feet before grabbing Sunny's baby monitor, putting it in my pocket. Duke and I made small talk as we surrounded the Queen size Bed with Pillows.

"I'll walk out first, wait five minutes or so and then you come downstairs

"I'll walk out first, wait five minutes or so and then you come downstairs." I instructed him, stretching out a little bit so I could kiss his lips. We weren't very intimate besides the sex part of course, but sometimes I felt like being mushy with him. "Understand?" I was a little pissed off that nobody thought to come wake me up for the Smoke Session, but I'd take that up with Tae and Julio.

"Got it" He kissed me again.

I peaked out the door like the Super Spy that I was, making sure the coast was clear for me to exit. Not bothering to think twice, I hightailed it through the hall and down the stairs.

"Who the fuck?" Tae nearly fell over from me crashing into him. He quickly turned to scowl down at me with his fork hanging from his mouth. "Mila, what the fuck is wrong with you? You almost made me drop my Food!" We both eyed his plate, noticing all his food was now shifted around and he had Collard Green juice dripping down his hand. "You clumsy as fuck! Fuck you doing?" I couldn't hold in my laugh as he frantically tried to get his plate back together. "Stop laughing like a fucking kid!" He spat, allowing me to make him madder.