32.

Hey, hey!!!! 🙃 I hope all is well during this trying time of Corona 😩 We just need a new planet at this point lol! Thanks for Reading!! 😘

************************

Korea.

"Daddy, why you always cheating?" Cali whined, complaining about Julio winning our fourth round of Monopoly. We'd just started a new tradition. Once a week we had game night as a family; Cali's idea. "You cheat in everything that we play."

"You can't even cheat at Monopoly." He cleared the board. "Don't be a sore loser like your Mama."

"You definitely can cheat and you should know because you did." I chuckled. "Cali it's time to go take your shower now, school tomorrow."

"Yup, bright and early!" Julio clapped his hands as she dramatically laid back on the couch with a pout on her face. "I don't remember the fifth grade being all that bad, Soldier."

"Because you were in school when Dinosaurs were still alive Daddy." I busted out laughing, covering my mouth as I teased him pushing at his shoulder. "You are on the older side."

"Thirty-one ain't old." He smacked his lips. "Family full of Haters. Ain't that right, Mama?"  He kissed Cari's cheek while she grinned. She had become a total Daddy's Girl and although it made me happy to see my girls happy, I was kind of upset about it. They didn't have time for me anymore. Cali even had the nerve to ask me why I was picking her up from school the other day instead of her Daddy.

Julio and I still weren't officially back together, but I allowed him to stay the nights at my place unless he made me angry or was helping out Nicole with Nic. I couldn't lie and say it didn't feel good to have him back because it did. I forgot how much of a help he was in my life.

He went to put Cari down for bed while I cleaned the kitchen. I liked to have my place spotless every single night before I laid down. It gave me a sense of peace to wake up to a clean Home in the mornings. Once I finished, I remembered to sign Cali's permission slip for her field trip she had coming up. Her class was going to the Field Museum at the end of the week. I was suppose to be a Chaperon, but she told me she wanted Julio to go with her instead. I was canceling a shoot in order to go anyway so I didn't mind.

"What are you looking at?" Julio was sitting up in my bed with my laptop resting on his legs.

"Houses"

"What have you found?" Julio and I both knew where our relationship was heading so there was no point in holding anything off anymore. His house had too many bad memories, my apartment was too small for us to live in comfortably, and we just needed something new.

"A couple that I feel we both would like. Cali told me she wants a bathroom in her room so I'm trying to find something that my baby will be happy with."

"Yet you complain about her being spoiled." I got in the bed next to him, snuggling into his chest.

"She needs her own Bathroom though Korea." I agreed. She was getting to the age where she wanted to start experimenting with makeup and different hairstyles. Cali and Cari were currently sharing a bathroom that Cari took over with all of her different baby products, so I understood Cali's point.

"I know she's really excited about decorating her new room." I thought about all the ideas she told me she was thinking of. I was looking forward to all the Mother/Daughter time we would have once we started decorating.

"Hell yeah, I'm just so thankful." I looked at the different houses as he scrolled. "So so thankful"

"For what?"