48.

Korea.

"What are you doing after we leave?" Montana asked from beside me as he changed his camera lens. "I was thinking about getting some food before I head home. We could go get something together if you want to." He looked up at me. I was sitting on the cobalt blue bar he had built in as a prop for his Studio.

"I have to pick up Cali and Mia today and also, Cari, Taejin, and Troi from Daycare." I sat my glass of strawberry lemonade down beside me.

"They can come too." He suggested. "I'll pay"

"Where are we going?"

"Wherever you want to go, think about it and let me know." He took a couple steps back, pressing buttons on his camera. "In the meantime let's get back to work."

We were shooting for a hair company that I often worked with. They had the best curly hair so I always took advantage of our partnership when I was feeling something with a little more texture.

I followed him through the studio and upstairs to where he had his shower and bathroom props. Montana took the time to turn his photography studio into an actual studio with different themes, colors, and props in every inch. Each time we worked together we had a different look and theme to work with. He cared about his craft and it showed in his inventory and investments.

He turned the shower on for me and I immediately stepped in, wetting my hair to the best of my ability without messing up my lace. I didn't have time to go to Bri so I changed my wigs myself. Of course I didn't do as good as she did, but I was proud of my work and I didn't want it lifting.

"We're still incorporating Nicole's products?"

"Yes Karin, I have them right here." He showed me the three bottles of different skin serums and moisturizers. "Damn" He laughed lightly, giving me the side eye as he shook his head.

"What?"

"You know you've asked me like three or four times already? I'm not gonna forget to include your best friend's products in the shoot."

"Just had to make sure." Montana was still and would always be apart of Nicole's team, but I pretty much included her products in some way every shoot I did whether it was with him or not.

"I want a friend like you when I grow up." He made me laugh. "You making sure your girl get her shine."

"We already are friends and I do the same for you." I rang water out of the ends of my hair.

"Yeah, you have brought me a lot of business." He pulled up a chair and sat down, wanting the perfect angle. "You ready?"

"Mhm" I started posing as he snapped picture after picture.

"Wet your face a little bit." He held the camera to his face, squinting.

We were done in no time and I quickly changed into the extra outfit I'd packed with me for once we were finished. "So where you want to eat at?" Montana held the glass door open for me, taking his keys from his pocket to lock it.

"Is Panera fine with you?" I was craving some Cheddar Broccoli Soup and Panera wasn't too far from the Daycare.

"That's fine, I'm riding with you or?"

"You can but the kids will talk you to death." I laughed it off, opening my drivers side door. "You may wanna wait and save your energy for when we get to Panera."

"You right" He smirked, agreeing. "Mia don't say much but Shorty? Cali can talk her butt off."

"Don't I know" We agreed I'd just go pick the kids up and meet him at Panera Bread. "How was Church Camp today ladies?" I put my Jeep in drive, taking my foot off the brake. "Do anything fun today?"