3.1

Nicole

"Baby sis I know you've done a lot for me over the past couple days, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to do one more thing?" Nic asked as we sat on his couch watching The Proud Family on Hulu.

"Of course, what is it?" I racked my mind trying to think of what else he needed or wanted. Tae helped me by getting him a job as an security guard at one of the most popular clubs downtown; it payed well and he had the whole day to do whatever he wanted.

"If it's not too much trouble can you get everybody together for me to have a home welcoming?" He looked over at me as I ate my vanilla ice-cream. "Ion wanna do nothing big or go out, I just want to go skating."

I smiled a little at his simplicity. "Sure" I sent a text in our family group chat I had added him in. "Done" I told everybody to meet at the skating rink tonight at seven but I didn't say what for. I knew everybody was still hesitant of Nic.

He gave me a side hug "Thanks sis"

"No problem"

My phone kept vibrating from everybody saying they would come but Julio sent me a private text.

Julio🙄- I'm invited? 3:47 p.m.

Me- You got the message right? There's your answer. 3:47 p.m.

Julio🙄- I'm sorry for blowing up on you like I did and for calling your out your name. You know I fuck with you more than anybody else! 3:50 p.m.

I couldn't help but bust out laughing at his poo ass apology.

Me- Ok 👌🏾 3:55 p.m.

Julio🙄- You don't forgive me 😫 I really am sorry sis! You just hit a nerve.... 3:55 p.m.

Me- I said ok. 3:56 p.m.

He texted me six more times but I didn't even bother reading them. On my way home I called the skating rink to rent it out for the night. I also paid for them to have a few decorations set out, I wanted Nic to really feel like he mattered because he definitely did. I stopped by Party City and bought some balloons for him as well.

"Mommy Mommy Mommy!" Taejin ran up to me as soon as I opened the door. He hugged my leg.

"Hey stink" I picked him up. "What you doing?"

"Play daddy" I went into him room seeing Tae sitting on the floor with some toy cars in front of him.

"Hey bae" He spoke to me.

Taejin damn near climbed out of my arms so he could get back to whatever they were playing. He sat down in between Tae's legs. "Play daddy!" He grabbed one of the cars and handed it to him.

"I wanna play with daddy too." I smirked, crossing my legs, leaning on the wall.

He chuckled "Chill"

I heard Troi crying causing me to leave Taejin's room and go into hers, their rooms were just down the hall from one another's but ours was on the other side of the house. She was in her swing watching her baby cartoons. When she seen me she started kicking her little fat legs. "What you doing all that crying for?" I unbuckled her and picked her up. "Hi pooh" I kissed her. "You watching tv?" I sat down in the nursery chair she had in her room.

I didn't breastfeed with Troi but not by choice. For some reason my milk never came in so I was forced to give her formula. My doctor thought it probably was an effect from my stressful pregnancy.