Chapter 1

A/N:The whole superhero concept does not exist in this story.

Art by: nicobear20 on IG
_______________________________

"Everyone please wrap up with your assignment, there's only 7 minutes left in class." Mrs.Bustier announced. Marinette looked over at her crush, who was talking to his friend, Nino.

"Marinette?"

Alya tilted her head to the side. "Huh?" She shook her head. Alya looked at her with raised eyebrows while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh right! Sorry!" Marinette cleared her throat. "Where were we?" She said, picking up the sheet of paper from her desk. Alya giggled at her words. "Were you stalking Adrien again?" A smirk creeped up her lips. "What! No I wasn't!" Crossing her arms over her chest, she broke the eye contact.

"Chill I was just asking."

Marinette sighed.

Nino looked behind him, where his girlfriend was sitting down next to his friend Marinette. "Yo dudes did you hear that there might be a field trip to Bora Bora?"

Nino turned his body all the way so he can face the two girls. His girlfriend's face scrunched up from the confusion.

"Huh? There is?"

"Yeah! I hope it's true, I really want to go out for once, my father barely let's me go out anywhere." Adrien joined the conversation, turning his chair all the way to face Marinette and Alya. Marinette immediately froze after the boy's eyes landed on her. Only little things like this melted her heart. She's always head over heels for this boy.

"What do you think Marinette?" Alya asked and placed her paper she held in her hands, down on her desk.

"U-uh maybe its true?" The girl let out a shrug. Her duty right now is to stay as calm as possible, but her heart showed the opposite. It was beating like a drum. "If we do go I'll make sure I bring everything I can, I've always wanted to go out and travel the world." Adrien said with a smile.

"Alya! Please come over here for a sec!" Mrs.Bustier called her over from her desk. "Okay Miss!" Getting up from her seat, she nudged her boyfriend in the shoulder.

"What?" Nino looked up at his girlfriend who held a serious look on her face. Nino glared at her, knowing what his girlfriend was planning to do. "I'll be back, I'm gonna use the restroom." Nino stated as he left his seat. Marinette began to panick, she looked over at Alya and immediately shook her head. Alya nodded aggressively. "Talk to him!" She snapped, keeping her voice low.

"No!" Marinette mouthed back. "Do it." Alya quickly walked to Mrs.Bustier's desk. Adrien frowned. "Is there something wrong Marinette?" Marinette faced Adrien. His eyes narrowed with worriedness.

"Wrong? What? No what are you talking about?" An awkward giggle made it past her lips.

"Well..for the past few days it seemed like you didn't like being around me." "Pfft! What makes you think that? I lov-I-I mean I enjoy being around you." She cleared her throat, fixing her posture a bit, no matter what she did she always came around awkward. But only with him. He shrugged. "If there's something I did wrong, you know you can tell me about it right?" His green emerald eyes met with her blue ones.

"No! That's not it at all! I don't hate you or anything-" "Then what?" He blinked a couple times. Marinette tried to come up with an excuse, but her brain wasn't financially functioning at the moment.

"Umm it's nothing Adrien, really." Her lips formed an awkward smile. "Hm, okay." He gave her his signature smile.

Her heart melted even more.