Chapter 3

Marinette entered her English classroom, there she saw Alya, Juleka and Rose sitting together at the left side of the room. They called out Marinette's name and waved at her. The dark haired girl smiled at with delight. Oh how much she loved her loyal friends. She was interrupted by her thoughts from the sound of her teacher's voice.

"Did you bring your permission slip Marinette?" "Oh, yes." She placed her bag down on the ground straight away. Unzipping the bag, she took the white sheet of paper and handed it to her teacher.

"Thank you, now take a seat while we wait for the others."

"In our assigned seats?"

"Anywhere you'd like!"

"Marinette! Come on girl!" Alya said with a motion of her finger. Lifting her bag back onto her shoulders, she jogged to where the three girls were sitting. She sat between Juleka and Alya. Rose sat beside Juleka. "Nino said he's coming any second, Adrien is with him." Alya placed an elbow on the desk, her cheek rested against her palm.

That's when it hit her. Everytime she hears his name, she can't help but think about the confession. The thought of making a fool of herself made her mouth go dry. "Ugh I just-I can't do this Alya!" Slamming a fist down to the table, the girls flinched at the sound. "Can't do what?" Julekak chimed in, her curiosity got the best of her.

"I'll explain later I don't want Chloe or Lila eave's dropping on our conversation, I mean look! She's already forcing Sabrina to do her biology homework!" Alya pointed a finger accross the room. Marinette looked over, seeing Chloe sat on her chair, scrolling through her phone while Sabrina continuously wrote on her homework. "Not gonna lie I feel bad for Sabrina, Chloe always treats her like she's some kind of pet." Juleka stated, her eyes never leaving the two girls accross the room. "Minion, actually." Rose added. "Can't Sabrina take the hint? She's literally using her! But she always says, 'Oh no, Chloe is my bff, I'd do anything for her!'" Alya mocked Sabrina's voice.

"Well as long as she's happy it doesn't really matter." Marinette stated with a shrug. "Welp, any of you got some spare cash, maybe ten dollars? I forgot to bring my own to buy some snacks." Juleka's purple eyes darted back and forth, between the girls. "It's okay Juleka I'll buy you some snacks." Marinette offered her. "I knew I could count on you." The two smiled joyfully. Soon Marinette's smile faded away once she spotted Nino entering the classroom with Adrien and Lila behind him.

Lila flirted with him, fluttering her lashes from time to time. Marinette cringed at the sight. She did this everyday, it really got on her nerves. It made her feel angry. Adrien showed Lila his kind smile. "Well yeah, luckily my father let me come this time so I'm really happy about it."

Nino pursed his lips together, placing a gentle kiss against his girlfriend's cheek. Alya giggled, hugging him tightly with her two arms wrapped around him. At the corner of her eye, she noticed Marinette hadn't taken her eyes off of Adrien and Lila. The way her hands were clenched into two fists, she could tell that she was angry. No, jealous.

"Heyy L.B nice pigtails." Nino complimented. "I know I said my favorite superhero is Ladybug, but quit calling me that!" Nino simply shrugged. "I prefer L.B." He stated, pointing a finger up in the air. "Adrien! Come sit with us!" Alya broke the hug by pulling away from him. Adrien took a hold of his steps after hearing Alya call his name.

Lifting his head up to see, Alya and Marinette sat beside each other. He was about to walk over to the group until Lila gripped his wrist. "Aren't you gonna help me with my Algebra homework?" "Uhh how about when we're at Bora Bora? I want to go talk to my friends over there." He pointed out. Alya smiled awkwardly sense Marinette was giving Lila the glare of death. "Okay, I understand." Letting go of him, she straddled over to her own group of friends.