Chapter 2

"Juleka you should come to the mall with us after school." Alya suggested, stealing a cookie from her lunch bag. "Mall? What for?" "To buy new cute outfits for the field trip duh." She chewed on the freshed baked snack. "Uh I think I'm fine with what I have already." Her voice came out in a tremulous whisper. "Come on Juleka it'll be fun!" The joyful blonde headed girl cheered with spirit, her blue striking eyes peirced through hers.

"Hm..Okay, fine I'll go."

"Where's Adrien? Didn't he say he'll meet us here during lunch?" Marinette searched the cafeteria repeatedly. She couldn't stand a second without seeing him. "Girl be patient, he's probably in practice right now or something." Alya answered, her eyes never left her phone.

Stuffing whatever was last of the cookie into her mouth, her thumbs hovered over each letter. Texting back the person she was talking to. "No, Adrien has fencing practice at 1:00 P.M, it's barely 11:00 A.M." Rose became surprised from her statement. "I should've known that you're this crazy." Marinette giggled.

"I can't help it."

"I'm not even surprised." Juleka said with a heavy sigh. "Oh great just great, just what I needed." Alya shook her head from side to side. "What?" A look of puzzlement crossed Marinette's face. "Look who's coming over here." She clenched her hands over face with anger. Marinette shifted her feet the opposite way to see a furious Chloe stomping her way over.

"I can't believe I'm doing this but have any of you seen my bracelet! I swear it was in my bag and now it's gone! I bet one of you stole it." Chloe squinted her eyes, glaring at each and everyone one of the girls. She hunched over with her hands placed on the sides of her hips. Marinette took a step back and crossed her arms before responding. "No Chloe we didn't steal your bracelet, perhaps you must've dropped it somewhere." Chloe snickered.

"Me? Losing a bracelet? That is Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! I am always careful with what my daddy buys me, anyway if I find out that one of you stole it I won't hesitate to call him." Chloe said, swinging her cell phone in front of their faces.

"Ugh Chloe just because you're the mayor's daughter that doesn't mean you can always act so rude towards others, especially when you flex your money, like we get it you're rich but you don't have to go around babbling about our lives." Alya was already fed up by her attitude.

"Ugh you're just jealous Alya Césaire, sense you're all to scared to speak up I might as well leave, you're all wasting my time anyway, goodbye." Chloe sank back into the huge crowd that flooded the cafeteria. "She's never gonna change, will she?" Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Wassup my dudes-" Chloe purposely bumped her shoulder against Nino's. A devious smirk spreaded over her lips as she proceeded to walk away. "Ouch." He placed a hand over his stinging shoulder, giving her a pesky look. "So, where we sitting today?" Juleka asked, her purple eyes roamed the room.

"I'm not staying here. I'm gonna go to the library with Marinette, come on let's go." Alya marched towards her. "Huh? We are-" Alya clutched her wrist and dragged her out the cafeteria. "Poor Marinette, always getting dragged around by Alya." Rose confirmed. The three watched them disappear.

"Alya and I barely spend any time together, she always gets upset so easily." Nino confessed, a look of despair came upon his eyes. "Well you used to have a crush on Marinette soo."

"He did?!" Juleka was shocked by the unexpected news.

"Oops.." Rose giggled nervously.

"That was like months ago but now..I got to know Alya more, it made me realize I developed feelings for her. When I confessed, she felt the same way."