Chapter 8

Hello lovelies! I apologize for not updating the past few weeks. I'd been busy with the whole party planning for my birthday. Anyway here is Chapter 8! 💗

_________________________________________

The sound of croaking was created from swinging the door open. Nino took a step inside, watching his girlfriend rinse her hands in the sink. Closing the door shut, he snuck up behind her to wrap his two arms around her waist.

Lifting her head up to look at the mirror, she immediately turned around and pulled out her phone. "Look!" She screeched happily, holding the phone up to his face to show him the picture of Adrien and Marinette sleeping together.

He was stunned at the image of the two snuggled up against each other. "They're sleeping?! I didn't even notice!" Snatching the phone away from her hand to get a closer look, a wide grin formed on his face. "You see my plan is working! My favorite ship will sail in no time! 'Adrienette!'"

Giggles echoed in the restroom.

"Adrienette?"

"Yeah, Madrien sounds weird." She sarcastically rolled her eyes.

Nino's expression switched into a serious one.

"Babe are you sure that plan of yours is actually worth it though? This is literally my dudes first school field trip and I don't want to ruin it for him."

"Yes babe! It's fine! Adrien is always telling her how much of a good friend she is so don't worry it'll work for sure." She spoke confidently.

His eyes grew dull.

"And if it doesn't?"

"Then we will have to buy your "dude" a pair of glasses sense he's too blind to not realize that my girl has a huge crush on him."

Nino chuckled while tucking Alya's phone back in the back pocket of her jean's.

"I'm gonna go back before Mrs.Bustier suspects anything else-"

Before she could leave, Nino gripped her hand and placed a kiss on her lips. Her arm stretched out to playfully hit his chest. Smiling shyly, she left the restroom.

He sighed and looked around.

"Wait, what was I gonna do?"

...

A hand gently caressed Marinette's bangs. Their fingers slowly pushed them to the side, the gentle fingertips made contact against her skin. Her eyes slowly fluttered open. She had waken up to a lap beneath her.

"Huh?"

Marinette sat up. Looking up to see who it was, Adrien was smiling down at her. Flinching at the sight, her body reacted on its own by quickly sitting back in her seat. "O-Oh my gosh! Was I sleeping on you-"

"Technically we both slept on each other." He said with a chuckle.

The girl blinked a few times and tried to process his words. She was still pretty much half asleep to even take in his words fully. The blonde boy reached into his bag. Pulling out a water bottle he sat back into his seat. "Here." He offered her the bottle. A "Thankyou." was heard from her, she opened the bottle and took a few sips.

The plane slowly began to land. "Flight #1659, landing at Bora Bora"

The pilot spoke through the speaker.

They both smiled at each other. Once the plane had landed, Marinette took the chance to stretch her body out a bit.

"Okay everyone listen to what I'm about to tell you!"