Chapter 6

Marinette held up the black laced bikini in the air.

She tilted her head to the side, not feeling so sure about the piece of clothing.

"I don't know Alya I don't really wear these kinds of things." The girl said while eyeing the fabric closely.

"But it's cute! And it's cheap!" She tried to convince her.

Marinette looked at all the other bikini's and bras which were hanged on the wall. There were many of them with different designs on the pad cushions.

"It's fine! I'll just get you a different set!"

"Hm, okay." Marinette smiled at her. Alya clapped, excitement plastered all over her face as she began looking around for a new set. Marinette turned her head to the side and noticed Adrien walking by the gift shop with Nino.

The two boys were talking while Nino was pointing at who knows what. Adrien was laughing but he immediately stopped when he looked over at the open glass doors beside him.

The two teenagers both made eye contact. He noticed that Mari was holding something up in the air. Both their eyes grew wide like two large marbles.

Realizing that she was still holding the bikini up in the air, she quickly brought her arms back down. Her face turning completely red. Adrien giggled and smiled at her, trying his best to play it cool by giving her a thumbs up.

He didn't want to make things even more awkward sense so much had happened already.

Marinette quickly hid behind Alya, she was so embarrassed that her crush had witnessed her shopping for clothes she doesn't even wear. The two boys finally passed by the shop.

Once they were gone from her sight she took a deep breath.

She didn't even know how she was going to face him now.

"This one!" Alya shouted. Marinette turned her head and saw her holding a set of a red two peice bikini with black polka dots. "Don't you think that's a little...too revealing?" Marinette tried to calm down her beating heart.

Alya noticed her face was red.

"Woah! Does this bikini fluster you that much?" She teased. "U-uh yeah!" Marinette giggled. She definitely didn't want to talk about what just happened a few seconds ago, she was way to embarrassed to even talk about it.

"It's perfect! Well at least I think it's perfect I think it matches your skin tone, don't ya think?" Alya said, eyeing the two peice bikini. She looked at Marinette, waiting for her answer.

"I-I mean, sure?"

"Okay! This one it is! And I'll get this orange one for myself!" Alya said while pulling out a similar set.

She headed to the cashier to pay.

Marinette sighed and placed the black laced bikini back down where Alya had found it.

...

Marinette and Alya walked out the gift shop. "I'll keep this in my bag for you." Alya opened up her bag and placed the two peice set inside. Once she was finished the two girls spotted Nino, Adrien, Max and Nathaniel by one of the vending machines.

"Nino!" She ran towards her boyfriend. Marinette gulped and walked over to the group of boys. Adrien shook the vending machine, he was trying to get his snack which had gotten stuck between the shelves. Nathaniel cracked his knuckles. "Here let me try." He offered. "HA!" He punched the vending machine but nothing happened.

"Uh Nathaniel if you do that again you'll just break the window in pieces." Max said. "I think this vending machine doesn't work." Adrien said, looking through the glass. Nino hugged his girlfriend Alya and kissed her forehead. Max made a disgusted face.