Chapter 23 ~ Mini Epilogue

Ever since the two had gotten together it brought them nothing but pure happiness. For the last few days of the trip, the couple spent it together continually, especially on the beach. The entire class had a sandcastle contest in which both Marinette and Adrien won. Adrien would play volleyball with the boys, he taught his girlfriend how to play the right way. The teacher even let the two teenagers bake a cake again.

This time they took it seriously and created no mess. Everything they both ate, they still shared. Alya and Nino undid the handcuffs. It was necessary for them to make up a little lie to their teacher in order to not get caught. Nino stated that the key was found floating in the ocean. Just like they promised each other, Adrien and Marinette were inseparable.

When they came clean to everyone about their relationship, everyone supported them..well Chloe not so much. She'd say it was ridiculous. Lila had it worse. But Adrien made sure that she wouldn't get close. He always protected Marinette in school and he said so himself that he would fight her if he had to.

Turned out Alya and Nino had a small secret. They'd lowkey been stalking the two throughout the school trip. Alya had gotten a bit obsessive, she'd force Nino to hide with her in bushes or rocks with a pair of binoculars. Nino thought it was insanely stupid. During her hideout she'd also capture pictures of their moments together.

Once they were back to their hometown, Alya printed out all the pictures and made a poster.

'Yeah...seems like it wasn't a secret no more.'

Alya gifted the couple the poster, the three of them all roared with laughter. Either way it was a cute memory, Adrien decided to hang the poster on his bedroom wall. It took some time for his father to accept their relationship but once he did, they always had sleepovers together. Marinette wished that they could go out to places but his father wouldn't allow it, he didn't want to send his bodyguards with them for whatever reason. Everytime that Marinette slept over, she'd sneak in some food into his room such as doughnuts, fruits, chips and more. For the meantime they watched movies in his bedroom together.

Alya was right this truly was the best birthday present ever.

~ Inspired by the Miraculous World:New York - United HeroeZ ♡
Thank you so so much for reading and sticking with this book!! Even with the slow updates I for real appreciate y'all!