Chapter 4

"Hey.."

Hearing a familiar voice, she slowly turned her head to face the boy walking beside her. Adrien tried to think of something to say.

"Do-"

"ADRIKINSS!!" Chloe appeared out of nowhere and jumped onto to him. "Er..Hey Chloe." He cracked an awkward smile, it was easy to tell that he felt uncomfortable with the girl clinging onto him. "Ew, Marinette Dupain-Cheng quit looking at me with those caca eyes." Adrien's expression turned into a cold one. "Chloe that wasn't very nice." Chloe gasped dramatically. "I know! I love making people feel bad!" She snuggled her face against the side of his neck. It triggered him to shove her away but he held himself back. "I love to see the look on their faces when I tell them the truth! HA!"

"How come you're not rude to me?" He asked, making a curious face. "Oh how can I ever be rude to you! We've known each other ever since we were kids! I'd never hurt my bestfriend and you're just too cute to get your heart broken!" She patted his head. Adrien looked so done with her. "Well Chloe..you're always talking smack about others, especially about his friends, don't ya think that he feels embarrassed, knowing his childhood friend acts like that?" Marinette talked back. She let out another gasp.

"How dare you talk like that to me! Adrikins loves me, I know he does, isn't that right Adrikins?" Adrien sighed. "Yes but can you please be more nicer to Mari? For me?" The blonde girl blinked a few times, trying to process his words. "Me? Being nice to HER that is ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" He looked deeply into her eyes, waiting patiently for her to give in. "UGH fine but only for you my sweet Adrikins." Her grip around him tightened. Adrien held back a cough.

"Chloe! I need a little help!" "Sabrina! What did I tell you about asking for my help!" Chloe removed herself from the boys back. Stomping her way back to her friend. Like usual, Chloe started an argument with the girl. "She'll never change." Marinette stated. Adrien smirked before chuckling. "You got that right." The two teenagers smiled.

'On second thought things aren't going so bad after all.'

The faint noise of doors opened. The two looked forward to see a bus parked outside the gates of the school.

"Everyone carefully go inside and sit down anywhere you'd like! I'll give you your assigned seats once the door's closed!" Mrs.Bustier said. Everyone lined up to go inside. Marinette took in the area, wondering where to sit. "Girl, let's sit over there." Alya pointed at the seat by the corner of the bus. "Well it doesn't really matter, our seats are gonna change anyway."

"Keep it moving! We only have 30 minutes to get to the airport!" Mrs.Bustier rushed her students in. Marinette and Alya took their seats. Watching their classmates sit in other seats. "Hey." "Hm?" Marinette hummed. "Happy 15th birthday girl, you didn't think I forgot did you?" Amused, Marinette cheeks raised up, representing her happiness with a smile.

"Thanks Alya, you haven't told anyone about it right?" "Mhm, I know how nervous you get when it comes to attention, so don't worry. We're going to Bora Bora so make sure to have fun! If you think about it, it's like a huge birthday present! Speaking of presents, this year I will give you the best one ever!" "Ohh you didn't have to but..what is it?" Excitement appeared in her blue frosty eyes. "Just wait until we get there." Alya winked, knowing if she'd told her she'd probably die right on the spot. Marinette groaned in frustration.

"Ugh! Sabrina! Don't tell me you forgot my hairspray again!" Chloe snatched the bag from the girls lap and began rummaging through it. "I-I'm sorry Chloe I didn't mean to." The frightened girl expressed regret.

"Uh miss, can I please sit in the front, I get car sick pretty easily." Lila pressed a hand above her stomach, hoping she'd pity her. "Of course Lila, let me just take roll and then I'll give you your seats." Mrs.Bustier lifted the clipboard from her purse, her eyes skimmed through the list. "Are you good dude?" Nino squinted his eyes at Adrien. "Yeah but I don't think Marinette is, she doesn't wanna even talk to me anymore." He switched his gaze to the floor.