Chapter 14

"WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED?!"

Adrenaline immediately kicked into their senses as Adrien sat up rapidly, both their foreheads bumping against each other now that the girl was sat on his lap. They both let out a wince from the painful effect. "S-Sorry." He rubbed his forehead, using two of his fingers. Nino soon came to the rescue, offering to help Marinette back up while Mrs.Bustier did the same for Adrien. "WHY IS THE KITCHEN A WHOLE DISASTER!?" Adrien shot back a glance at the girl beside her, smiling afterwards.

Marinette laughed at the thick layer of white coating his charismatic face. "ADRIEN AND MARINETTE!" "Uh...sorry miss we were just...um.." Adrien looked over at Marinette. "We promise it won't happen again.." She finished. Their teacher sighed. "Go clean yourselves up quickly." Adrien nodded as he walked Marinette out the kitchen, all their classmates watched them intently.

As they locked hands, they walked up the stairs, suddenly Marinette remembered about the handcuffs, warm blotches scattered over her cheeks, wondering how they were gonna clean themselves up like this. Luckily the white flour prevented Adrien from seeing her state. "...Um should we use my room or yours?" He spoke in a low tone. "..Mines fine." She lead him to the front of the door, as they got inside, Marinette shut it closed.

"....How are we..supposed to get clean?" She looked up at him with dazed bluebell eyes. "I'm not sure but my question is how do we take off our clothes?" The question had her eyes widening along. "I mean the only way to clean up is to shower right?" Adrien quizzed. "S-Shower? Tog-ether." Her voice croaked. "I promise I won't..do anything bad." He became unsure about what he'd said.

'Is it okay to say that? I don't want her to take it weird.'

Embarrassment sank in. Marinette sucked in a breath and played it off. "Okay.."

"I think I got an idea." He soon indicated.

To be continued...
_________________________________________

~ Sorry for the short chapter/late update, it's not as easy to update these days, I will try my best to update once again soon ♡