Chapter 15

"I think I got an idea." He soon indicated.

"Now where did I leave it?" He mumbled to himself, patting down onto his pockets to search for his phone. "Is this it?" Marinette pressed her cuffed hand against a pocket close by the side of his leg. "Yup." She slid it out for him, taking it from her, He held the electronic up in the air. "Ahem-" "What are you doing?" She wasn't able to control her expressions. Mostly curiosity.

"I'm asking Siri for help!" He said with confidence.

'Seriously? Woww, What a brilliant idea Mr.Agreste! Not'

"Hey Siri!" He spoke loud and clearly.

Silence

"H e y S i r i !" He chanted.

Silence

"HEY SIR-" "OKAY! YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE GOT A BETTER IDEA!" The girl seized the electronic away from his grasp.

Time skip

After searching constantly for what seemed like hours, the two teenagers finally found a method to remove their clothing. "Okay..So I guess we'll..take them off now?" Marinette grinned with discomfort. There it is again. The awkward tension between them. It's building up.

And then it hit her.

'Sh*t. I'm about to see Adrien shirtless.

"Yeah um..so.." Adrien peered down at his phone which sat on the bed. "It says here to..slide your free arm inwards, leaving the short sleeve empty, your arm should remain inside the shirt." As he read the instructions, he did as directed. "Now lift the shirt over your head and you should be left with the shirt wrapped around your other shoulder."

'What?'

Marinette blinked at the screen.

"Uhh does it mean this way?" Adrien used his hand inside the shirt to lift it over his head, sliding it down his other arm as it reached the cuff. Marinette felt an immense amount of butterflies surging through her body.

'He's such a pretty boy. Naturally striking.'

Firmly gripping the fabric, he pulled it through the cuff, completing the entire method.

He has a pretty decent body for a 15 year old boy, probably why his father doesn't allow him to eat much. It's not like he wouldn't notice the girls eyes piercing right at him, though he played it off by pertending he never did. Wiping away the excess flour from his face with the shirt he'd removed, his face was now visible, it wasn't so white anymore. Marinette pulled herself together immediately, She took her eyes off of him and proceeded the method. "Here, I can help you.." Adrien let the shirt brush against his fingertips and thump against the floor beneath them.

"But you're not left handed." She directed over to his free hand with a nod. "I don't care about that, I can't just let you figure this out on your own, it can be tricky and you can easily hurt yourself so we're going to walk it through together."

'Those words of his. Always triggers my emotions. My heart can't deny them, it beats harder and harder in return.'

"O-Okay fine."

Time skip

Marinette wriggled around for the last time, Adrien gradually slid the shirts through the cuff, as she was about to turn over he held the shirts over her chest, this caused her to keep her in place.

Gulp

'Was it okay to do that? Yes right? I can't let her turn over, it'd be disrespectful of me to just look down an-Oh God-Wait no-What am I-'