Chapter 7

Marinette giggled from Alya's funny expression. Alya threw out the finished coffee drinks in the trash bin which was near the exit. The whole class began to walk down many sets of stairs.

Adrien was walking by Nino's side. Nino wrapped an arm around his friend, they seemed really close to each other. "Uh no way is my boyfriend gay now?!" She watched Nino and Adrien walk together, this girl always got jealous over the dumbest things.

"No, isn't that what close friends do?" Marinette watched them as well. "You're right!" She wrapped an arm around her. Marinette rolled her eyes, Nino and her really were made for each other, they almost acted the same.

As everyone made it outside where the plane was, Marinette heard her teacher speak.

"Okay! I've chosen your assigned partners for your seats in the plane! You're all going to be in pairs! Not groups! I repeat, everyone will be in pairs! When I call your names go inside and take a seat! Alix and Mylene!"

The two girls walked up the staircase, the pilot greeted them and helped them get to their assigned seats.

"Nino and Lila!"

Alya gasped dramatically.

"Excuse me?! Did I hear that right?" "Alya it's fine, besides, Nino is loyal to you he'd never flirt with another girl." Marinette reassured her. "Alya and Juleka!" Marinette gasped this time, knowing that she was gonna be separated from her bestfriend.

"Bye bye girl!" She winked and headed inside with the purple haired girl. After a while Marinette had noticed that the whole class had went inside. It was just her left..or at least she thought so. Her eyes paused on Adrien, her breath hitched from the sight. Turns out she wasn't actually the only one. "Marinette and Adrien!" They both locked eyes. He smiled at her.

'WHAT!?'

"What are you two waiting for? Get inside!"

Adrien patiently waited for her to go in first. He really is a gentleman.

Taking step foot inside, she took a few more steps up and entered the plane. Everyone had their eyes on the two teenagers. Ayla smirked at her devilishly.

Marinette gulped, quickly she headed to the first empty seat she'd found. Adrien sat down beside her. The girl immediately began to panick, she felt like screaming inside.

"Okay everyone! This flight will be 5 hours long! Maybe more depending on the speed of the plane, please stay quiet and put at your seats, you're only allowed to get up if you need the restroom which is at the back of the plane, if any questions need to be answered please raise your hand and I'll answer them, okay enjoy!"

The doors closed. Mrs.Bustier headed towards the very back of the plane to take her seat. Marinette had to sit there for almost 6 hours, she knew she was going to suffer the whole flight. Sitting next to her crush is really one of her weaknesses sense she had to keep herself from acting weird around him.

It had already been three times that they've both had gotten into awkward situations, she wasn't planning on making things worse than they already were. Adrien had noticed her posture, she was pretty stiff, that made him concerned, knowing that she could possibly break her back from sitting so still.

He grabbed his bag that he had placed in the overheadbin. Unzipping it, he took out a lime green colored pillow.

"Marinette?"