02 : Trophy wife.

[TROPHY WIFE]

♠[TROPHY WIFE]

Meanwhile, in Seoul..

Taehyung screamed in ecstasy, the champagne flutes clanking one against the other.

"We finally got rid of him ! Fuck !" Jimin shouted in delight before gulping down the bubbly drink.

"Our biggest enemy is out of the fucking way." Taehyung muttered, cracking his neck. "Fuck that feels so good."

Unlike his friend, he took his time to sip on his drink, a smile fixated on his face as watched the murder's video for the fifth time.

Kim Taehyung, head of the South Korean mafia.

Ever since he was put in charge, Ryeon Daehi had been a problem for him, the short distance between their territories not helping one bit.

But now that he was gone, so things would undoubtedly flourish for them.

Taehyung sighed in delight, but his pleasure was short lived as his secretary walked in his office, the young woman's heels clicking on the ground as she got closer to him, a look of worry on her face.

The first buttons of her blouse were undone, the lace of her bra visible.

Jimin shamelessly whistled as she walked past him, turning around to take a good look at her ass in her pencil skirt.

"Master Kim you received a.. An interesting demand ?" She said, sounding really unsure of what she was saying.

Taehyung immediately composed himself, his eyebrows furrowing as he finished his glass, waiting for the rest of what she had to say.

Despite Jihoon being an objectively attractive woman who has been working by his side for years, Taehyung wasn't interested.

Her thirsty behavior when it came to him ruined everything.

Sure he was flirty, but he didn't like this kind of women, the ones who'd just open their legs if he asked them to do so.

They were only good to keep his dick wet.

"Yeah ?" He pushed her to continue, a bit annoyed that his fun got interrupted.

He already had secured someone for the night, the try-hard secretary could choke under the desk tomorrow.

"It's the North.. They.. They offer Ryeon Daehi's daughter for marriage in exchange for peace." She said, reading the request with a scrunched face.

Jimin's eyebrows raised in surprise, not expecting that.

It was clear that Ryeon Daehi was dead, because he would've never allow it.

Now that he was gone, they were clearly falling apart.

Taehyung scoffed, finishing his glass.

"They're desperate to the point of giving me Ryeon Daehi's jewel ?" He asked, licking his lower lip in satisfaction. "That old man must be rolling in his grave, the little girl he always bragged about is just going to sit on my dick every night now."

Jimin snorted, not because of what Taehyung said, but just trying to imagine his friend in a relationship, let alone married.

He couldn't even think about it.

"Aww, you're finally going to settle down now ?" He asked, chuckling a bit.

Taehyung turned to his friend, looking at him seriously for a few seconds before breaking into laugher, his fist slamming on the desk.

Jihoon watched the two men laugh with raised brows.

Part of her didn't like the idea of Taehyung getting married, but if it was how he reacted, she knew her spot -that she didn't even have in the first place- was secure.

"Settle down ?" Taehyung asked, wiping the tears at the corner of his eyes. "Hell no, I'll take the gift they offer me because.. How satisfying would it be to tear that girl into pieces ?.. Plus if she's that old fuck's daughter and a North Korean, she probably has a stick up her ass, even more fun."

"Oh if she's his daughter, she's probably physically unfortunate." Jimin added, which Taehyung nodded to.

"She'll be a trophy of our victory against North Korea.. God they're so stupid." Taehyung chuckled. "I'll just destroy that little girl, that'd be the true victory against Daehi, taking his life and then tarnishing his bloodline."

Jimin smirked, looking at his best friend and accomplice.

"You'll let me have a turn, right ?" He asked, pouring more champagne into his glass.

"Of course, we'll just cover her face with something and it'll do the job, I hope she at least has a good body.." Taehyung sighed. "Poor girl being dragged into this, but well, that's life."

Jimin shrugged, filling Taehyung's glass as well.

He had little to no regards for the girl, nor did Taehyung, who just told Jihoon to accept the marriage proposal, satisfied by the scenario he built in his head.

"Well, another victory then !"

They toasted again and calmly sipped on their drink, the secretary leaving after sending Taehyung's message, leaving the two men alone in the office.

Jimin abruptly sat on the couch with a sigh, looking at his friend.

"You really plan on marry that girl ?" Jimin asked, not believing that he accepted.

Taehyung took a deep breath, throwing his head back as he lazily sat on his chair, a huge oil painting of him hanging on the wall behind his desk.

He placed his feet on the dark wood, checking his Prada shoes quickly before grabbing his glass again, drinking some more of the bubbly drink.

"Jimin-ah, listen closely." He started, closing his eyes.

The blond male looked at Taehyung's perfect side profile, rolling his eyes as he waited for the rest of his sentence.

God was he dramatic.

"I don't care about how she looks, no one has ever seen her, we don't have a reference.. But just imagine how much of a trophy that'd be, getting this bitch on my dick just after I killed her father.. Just imagine.."

Jimin snorted, shaking his head.

"You're actually sick, you know that ?"

Taehyung was unbelievable.

A borderline nymphomaniac asshole who was still very skilled in what he did, despite his young age.

But said young age was probably the reason why Taehyung was still so childish, carefree.. And naive.

"I might be sick, but I always win.."

.

.

(A/N)

cocky Tae is my religion.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.