24 : Bet.

[BET]

♠[BET]

"What ?"

"I asked you what was porn, damn are you deaf or something ?"

It has been three days since Arabella and Yoongi went out together.

She wanted to ask Taehyung about porn sooner, but judging by Yoongi's reaction, she knew she'd feel stupid asking.

Which was the case.

She went out shopping to try to get her mind off of it, but as soon as she came back home, it crossed her mind again.

She bursted in Taehyung's office as usual and thankfully, he was alone, looking at some documents.

He was shocked by the sudden question, his eyes widened, jaw falling open.

"Why didn't you look it up on internet ?" He asked, pushing his documents aside to give her his full attention.

"I discovered internet when I moved here, I don't know how that shit works !" She argued, crossing her arms against her chest. "What is porn Taehyung ?"

He sighed, leaning back against his seat.

She had to admit, it was quite a sight.

It was the end of the day, his curly hair messy, his tie loosened up and a few buttons of his shirt undone, revealing his collarbones.

His head slightly rolled back on his chair as he looked at Arabella from head to toes, the hot weather spoiling him.

The boots made her legs look exquisite, the skirt was barely covering anything and the top was doing a good job at highlighting her pretty boobs, her curly hair up in a bun, a few strands framing her face.

He took a sharp breath, trying to keep himself in check though it was easier said than done.

"Porn is something we can do right now Sweetheart.." He answered, not able to look away from her chest.

Arabella sighed, holding her nose bridge as she cussed him under her breath.

Why in the world did she expect a serious answer from this individual ?

"Judging by your reaction, it's something dirty, isn't it ?" Arabella asked, despair in her voice.

"It's basically recorded sex, Sweetheart." Taehyung finally said, eyes back on her pretty face. "Where did you hear of it ?"

"Yoongi and I were talking about-.. Nevermind." Arabella cut herself off.

She wasn't going to tell him why Yoongi mentioned it, she was taking it to the grave.

However, the name that came out of her mouth made Taehyung's eyebrows furrow as he straightened up, getting serious.

"Hyung ? What's up with Hyung ?" He asked, tensing up a little.

"Nothing, we were talking and it popped in the conversation." Arabella sighed.

"Talking about what ?"

"Something that you don't need to know.." She answered, getting a little more embarrassed.

Taehyung cocked his head with raised brows, looking at her in silence for a second before pushing himself away from the desk.

He patted his lap which made her understand what he wanted immediately, putting her shopping bags on the couch and sitting on his lap.

"You're starting to understand who leads, that's a good- aw aw aw okay okay I didn't say anything !"

She let go of his ear with a satisfied smile.

"You don't control shit, I'm just too tired to argue, my feet kinda hurt I've been walking all day."

Taehyung sighed, putting his hands on her waist to place her on top of the desk in front of him.

Arabella stared at him completely confused but didn't speak, waiting to see what he would do.

With a bit of a struggle, he took her boots off and placed them on the ground before turning back to her.

He sighed, thinking about how every part of Arabella was pretty, even her feet.

He took one of her them in his hand, applying pressure on the bottom.

"Ah fuck that feels good.." She moaned, biting her lower lip.

Taehyung chuckled, putting more pressure.

"I'm only taking care of you Sweetheart.." He answered in a mutter.

Anyone outside of the room would've thought they were having sex, Arabella's sounds being suggestive.

It also tickled the right part of Taehyung's brain. None only she was at the exact right place to be eaten out, but her skirt was riding up her thighs and her moans were turning him on, and she wasn't even realizing.

'Just like that.'
'That's good Taehyung'
'How are you so good at this ?'

He stopped a moment, trying to gain back his composure.

Arabella looked at him, frustration all over her face.

"Why the fuck did you ?!" She said in a whiny tone, her foot still in his hand.

"Shut up woman, I'm trying to control my boner right now.." Taehyung answered, taking a deep breath.

Arabella scoffed of disbelief.

"You're massaging my feet Taehyung, my fucking feet."

"Do you hear yourself ?" He answered in a slightly agressive tone. "I just want to give you something to really moan about." He lightly groaned.

Arabella's eyebrows lightly furrowed at his words.

"You're horny to this point ?" She asked, lightly raising her knitted eyebrows.

Taehyung looked into her eyes, his brown orbs shining with lust.

"If you plan on asking more stupid questions, might as well sticky dick in your mouth Arabella.. I'm a man ! Being horny is my essence !" He said, slightly raising his voice.

He was frustrated.

Taehyung didn't have sex in a moment.

Now that he wanted to do things right with Arabella, he couldn't do like he used to and bring in a different woman every day.

His fiancé was a whole sex-symbol, yet he couldn't touch her.

Pure torture, that's what it was.

"You're talking like a virgin.." She scoffed. "Sounds like someone is bad at it."

She didn't take him seriously, but maybe for once she should have.

Taehyung got closer to his desk, grabbing her jaw to make her look at him.

"Want me to show you how bad I am Arabella ? I won't give a fuck if you're crying, that's my warning for you."

She scoffed, a playful smirk on her lips.

Taehyung was always playful, she didn't thought he was serious, especially since she her tone was clearly playful when she spoke.

But Ryeon Arabella was going to learn that watching her mouth was necessary sometimes.

"Bet."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.