06 : Pig squeals.

[PIG SQUEALS]

♠[PIG SQUEALS]

Night time.

Arabella peacefully sat at her window, thinking.

It's already been two weeks since she arrived and nothing really had changed, though she was slowly getting used to her new life, much to her discontentment.

She didn't really get to see Taehyung nor spend time with him as it seemed like her fiancé was really busy with the preparation of a bal reuniting other big names of the underworld.

Obviously she had to go and she truly hoped she would see people she knew, which wasn't really bound to happen since she knew.. Nobody.

She had no communication with Taehyung, they barely saw each other, Jihoon was the one who gave her messages from her fiancé or told her what she had to do, for exemple, attend the fitting for the bal's dress.

She had to also say, she didn't expect the house personal to be so welcoming, catering to her smallest needs, but that was probably because she scared them.

That being said, she barely saw Taehyung but she didn't mind.

The less she saw him, the happier she was.

The few times they were in the same room, they either threatened to kill each other or actively tried to do so.

But Arabella knew it wasn't the time or the place for that yet, though it was a good thing to play this off as a game.

When she'll really do it, he won't see it coming.

She sighed as she looked at the starry night in silence, thinking about how much her life had changed in such a short time.

"W-Wait, s'too fast~"

Arabella's eyebrows furrowed, her ears categorically refusing to believe what she just heard.

She couldn't care less about Taehyung and what he was up to, but if she could hear it, then it was a problem she had to solve, especially because it seemed like he was doing it on purpose.

She took a deep breath and stood up, calmly making her way to the walk-in closet.

She stood in front of his door for a few seconds before aggressively banging on it, hearing a feminine gasp and some shuffling, a groan of annoyance, and people whispering.

She still stood there patiently without saying a word, though she banged on the door again, impatient.

And it worked as soon enough, Taehyung opened the door, facing her with a smirk as he wore his birth outfit.

Nothing.

He stood there, shamelessly naked as he looked at her.

She looked at him up and down with a blank face, staring at his condom-covered dick for a second before looking back up, still completely unfazed.