25 : Payback.

[PAYBACK]

♠[PAYBACK]

"This is so humiliating.."

"I said kneel, or do you need to be taught ?" Taehyung answered, looking at Arabella with sharp eyes.

It was the same way he looked the people who worked for him, firm, sharp and arrogant gaze set on her, with a mix in lust in it.

It was the first time Arabella ever stepped in Taehyung's bedroom, but she didn't have much time to analyze it.

The male sat on his king-sized bed, man-spreading as he looked at her in her revealing outfit, struggling to keep her skirt at a decent length.

For the first time in her life, Arabella got goosebumps. She didn't know why, but she felt like Taehyung's cup was now overflowing, everything he had been bottling up ever since she stepped in that house.

Yet he wore a smirk on his face, as if he knew they would be in that exact situation at some point, as if held back every ounce of frustration he felt over the months to release it on her at that precise moment.

Reluctantly, Arabella did as he said, getting on her knees in the middle of the room.

Taehyung smiled in satisfaction, his eyes slightly widening in delight.

Oh he was going to have fun with her.

"Crawl closer to me kitty." He said, still smirking, watching her every move.

He didn't have for habit to give women a pet name during sex, but the remaining scratches on his arm were enough for him to go with that one.

Plus, she wasn't like the other women he had slept with.

She was his soon-to-be wife, the status was different.

Cussing under breath, Arabella still did as he said, looking away from humiliation.

"Eyes up, you have such a big mouth but now you're so quiet, what's going on ?"

She reached his level by the end of his sentence, looking up at him.

Taehyung cupped her cheek, rubbing his thumb against it gently.

Her skin was so soft.

Part of him wanted to give her a light slap, but another was still conscious enough to realize who it was in front of him.

He sighed before cutting their contact, propping on his hands as he looked at her between his legs, all pretty and obedient for him.

"Take off your clothes for me kitten, let me see you." He commanded, his tone soft yet firm.

Arabella was slightly nervous.

She had never been this far with a man ever before, the idea of showing herself completely naked was purely embarrassing,