32 : Baby Daddy.

| I voluntarily didn't edit this chap too much to keep the comments on some parts <3

[BABY DADDY]

♠[BABY DADDY]

Arabella stayed quiet, looking at Jihoon with a straight face before bursting into laughter, eyeing the toddler and then Jihoon.

"I don't know what you're trying to do but that brainless bastard isn't that reckless.. Plus the kid looks like he's almost three, why would you suddenly have a child with Taehyung ?" She asked, truly amused by Jihoon's 'despair'.

Jihoon sighed, looking at Taehyung's picture behind her a moment.

Arabella was Madam Kim, it didn't matter whether there was a ring on her finger yet or not.

Jihoon didn't know if she preferred to deal with Mister or Missus Kim, but whoever it was, it'd still be complicated.

"Why would I lie about this ?" She asked Arabella.

"Because ever since I stepped in this house you've always made it clear that you dislike me, not that I care, but now that the marriage is right around the corner you probably want to do your best to break it off and a child is your last solution, knowing how much Taehyung wants to have a family." Arabella said, staring into her eyes.

Jihoon sighed, licking her lips nervously before looking back at Arabella.

"Believe me, lying about this wouldn't benefit me in any way, this is Taehyung's son ! We used to be in a relationship and he suddenly left me because he wanted to keep it professional, it's true !" She said, holding the kid tighter.

Arabella leaned in the sit, looking at Jihoon from head to toes with a straight face, analyzing the situation.

She turned her head to the toddler who looked nothing like neither of the supposed parents.

A humorless laugh left her lips.

"Do I look stupid to you, Jihoon ?" Arabella simply said, slowly batting her lashes as she turned back to the secretary's face. "You want to tell me that Taehyung didn't notice your pregnancy after the breakup even though you were still his secretary ?" She scoffed, putting her hair behind her ear. "Taehyung doesn't seem like the type to keep in touch with his exes neither, there's no point in lying now."

Jihoon stared at Arabella a second with desperate eyes, sighing before sitting on the couch under Arabella's nasty glare.

She didn't particularly care about what Taehyung did with who, but she didn't like being seen as stupid, which was exactly what Jihoon did as soon as she stepped into the room.

"I don't even know why I'm explaining myself to you either ways, you're just afraid Taehyung will leave you for me." Jihoon muttered.

"Afraid of what ? Taehyung can fucking leave, I don't give a fuck about what he does." Arabella chuckled at how pathetic Jihoon sound. "You're just desperate and try to keep a man that obviously doesn't want you anymore, I don't give a fuck about Taehyung, we're forced to get married."

"Stop acting like you're better than everyone Arabella, you're not the big dog you think you are and Taehyung will get tired of you, like he always gets tired of everything." Jihoon answered, spiteful.

Her inferiority complex was speaking louder than she thought it did, evidently.

"Still, I'm the one who gets to kiss his dick goodnight while you're alone with a child whose father's identity is unknow, so I am indeed better than you."

Jihoon stayed silent after that as Arabella threw daggers at her with her eyes.

There was an obvious tension in the air, Jihoon obviously in a weaker position.

The only thing shielding her was the presence of the child or else, who knew what Arabella would have done to her by now.

"Ara-"

"Who ?" Arabella cut her off, furrowing her eyebrows.

Jihoon gulped, feeling oppressed by the tone of her voice as she clearly understood what the Lady of the House meant.

It didn't matter whether Jihoon still worked for Taehyung or not, Arabella was still someone she had to respect for obvious reasons.

Showing up here and arguing with her was already stupid enough, she couldn't do too much.

"Madam.. This is Taehyung's son." Jihoon repeated.

Arabella sighed, throwing her head back against the chair.

"Jihoon.. This child isn't Taehyung's." She said in an irritated tone.

She was starting to get seriously pissed off, arguing about the obvious.

"He is-"

"No you shut up now, you're in no position to talk." Arabella cut her off. "I know exactly what's happening, you're fucking obsessed over him and you try to interfere with the marriage by any means, and even if this is hypothetically Taehyung's son.. Knowing how much he wants a family, why'd you hide it, knowing he was going to take care of him regardless of your past together ? That shit doesn't add up."

She straightened her head back, looking into Jihoon's eyes, who stayed silent, immediately looking away.

"This isn't Taehyung's child and you expected to actually face him knowing he wouldn't think twice if you affirmed the kid was his." She continued, her index tapping against the desk's wood. "Now stop embarrassing yourself and leave while I'm being nice."

Jihoon sighed, setting her gaze back on Arabella.

The secretary hadn't gave up yet, she still had things to back up her story.

"You wanna know something about your beloved fiancé, Arabella ?" Jihoon said with a desperate chuckle.

"I have no time to deal with you right now, leave, I'm-"

"Taehyung paid me to get an abortion, but I didn't listen."

Silence.

Jihoon seemed genuine, her eyes reflecting how painful it probably was, her face straight and serious.

It was so credible that Arabella's jaw dropped as she looked at Jihoon standing there, her head slowly lowering.

For once she didn't know what to believe.

She was sure Taehyung wouldn't have a child with Jihoon, but the abortion argument was heavy, especially judging by Jihoon's body language.

She was slightly shaking, her body stiff as she didn't dare to face Arabella anymore.

Sure she hated the secretary, but she knew she wouldn't lie about something like that.

The lady of the house sighed, throwing her head back as she felt overwhelmed by all of this mess.

It wasn't even her business to start with.

"What the-"

"Ryeon Arabella you better get your ass off of my.. Chair ?"

The two women turned to Taehyung, who looked puzzled.

Arabella was glaring at him and Jihoon looked like she was on the verge of tears, a kid in her arms.

Taehyung clicked his tongue before sighing, pushing his hair back.

"Shit."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.