30 : Rehearsal.

[REHEARSAL]

♠[REHEARSAL]

Taehyung pushed the bedroom's door, finding Arabella standing in front of the mirror, looking at her hickies.

He wasn't surprised to see that she went back into her own room, after all, it was hard to imagine her willingly going to snuggle in his sheets after cussing him and his friend group out.

Her gaze changed as she saw him enter the room, her soft eyes turning into a sharp glare.

"What the fuck you want ?" She asked, getting on her bed with a small wince.

She looked turned on her tv without paying him any more mind, brushing off the small pressure she felt between her legs.

"What's your deal ? We were good yesterday." Taehyung answered with a sigh.

He was tired of all of this, he thought it was offically over, the whole 'I hate you's and murder attempts were over them now and they were both making an effort to get closer to one another.

But he was wrong.

He took her virginity and made her 'his', only for her to go back to hating him the morning after.

"Well today is another day, isn't it ?" Arabella answered, not looking at him and eating a cookie instead. "How the fuck am I even supposed to get rid of those nasty ass hickies, huh ?"

Taehyung poked his tongue against his cheek, getting annoyed. He was overflowing with work and had to deal with an upset fiancé.

Perfect.

"What's wrong Arabella ?.. You really wanted to do it right ? Be honest with me, is it-"

"Since you want honesty, I'll give you fucking honesty !" Arabella said, standing up with difficulty and walking towards him.

Taehyung's brows raised, barely hiding his surprise.

He didn't expect it to be so easy, it must've been hitching the tip of her tongue.

"You fucked me last night, threw me around like a rag doll, used me like an eighteenth century prostitute and  I wake up this morning fucking alone, all of your whatever the fuck they are are sitting in your living room while I look like this and the culprit doesn't even dare to look at me ! Don't you think it was your role to check up on me and make sure I was fed instead of Jung-fucking-Kook ?!"

Taehyung sighed, pushing his hair back as he gave her an apologetic look.

"I'm so-"

"No, you're not, if I hadn't pointed it out you wouldn't be sorry, now get out of my face and tell Yoongi to get me some of that burger shit because that's what I want to eat !" She cut him off.