44 : Three little words.

[THREE LITTLE WORDS]

♠[THREE LITTLE WORDS]

"You always say that Sweetheart."

Arabella's face covered in disbelief as she propped herself on her elbows, looking at her husband.

"You fucking asshole I can't even stand from the bed ! It's always 'I'll be gentle' and then you take my ability of walking !" She complained.

He laughed, kissing her cheek as he hovered her legs with his.

"Calm down 'Bella, I'll take care of you today." He said, putting his head on her chest. "Boobies~"

She narrowed her eyes at him, laying back on the bed with a sigh.

"Your obsession with children always puts me in trouble." She complained.

"Yet you love it when I fill you up with all of my love for you~" He said, kissing her stomach. "Plus it's also your fault for never stopping me Madam Kim."

"I really hate you."

"And I really love~ you.. I do, by the way." He lifted his head to her as she slowly started stroking his hair.

"Please stop talking." She answered, embarrassed as she played with his hair.

It was so soft and fluffy, it felt like a cloud under her fingers.

He gave her a small smile, flattening his cheek against her stomach.

"I don't stop saying it, I love you.. I'll do literally anything for you." He repeated, his hands gently caressing her stomach.

"Good for you I guess." She answered, looking away.

Taehyung chuckled, propping on his elbows to kiss her cheek.

"You're flustered Sweetheart, you're so fucking cute." He said, still chuckling. "Come on say it back ! I know you love me !"

"Taehyung-ah~" She groaned in annoyance, pushing his hands away as he kept poking her cheeks.

His eyes widened.

"Woah honorifics, that must be another stage of shyness, my baby's shy !" He teased her.

"Why the fuck did I miss your heart that day.." Arabella sighed, giving up and letting him peppering kisses on her cheeks.

"You didn't really want to kill me that's it, if you did you would've poisoned my coffee." He said before going back to her stomach.

"You don't even drink coffee little shit." She answered, running her fingers through his hair again.

Taehyung only chuckled in response, closing his eyes to enjoy her touch.

"I almost don't want to go back home, we're way closer here." He mumbled, hugging her tighter.

"It's because you're always working.. By the way how old are you ?"

Taehyung's eyes opened wide as he looked at her in shock.

"You don't know my age ? What kind of wife are you ?" He said, lightly slapping her thigh.

"I didn't give a fuck, now tell me." She smacked the back of his head in response.

He smiled at her, looking into her eyes.

"I'm twenty-five years old Sweetheart, so I'm a year older than you."

She rolled her eyes.

"You only add that to show that you know my age, little shit."

"Well at least I'm a good husband."

His long fingers caressed her stomach.

He couldn't wait to see it all swollen with a child inside, telling himself that he came way too much the night before for her to not be pregnant in the next weeks.

"Kim Myungshi.." He mumbled, kissing her stomach.

She furrowed her eyebrows, looking at him in confusion.

"Who the fuck is that ?"

He looked up at her with a small smile, brushing her curls out of her face.

"If it's a boy, let's call him Myungshi, Kim Myungshi." He said, caressing her cheek with the back of his fingers.

"Bold of you to assume that I'm pregnant and that if it's the case, it'll be a boy." She answered with a scoff.

Taehyung looked at her with dreamy eyes that made her slightly flustered, not knowing how to react to all those sudden marks of affection.

He noticed and kissed her stomach with a small chuckle.

"You'll be pregnant.. If it's a girl, let's call her Dabin then." He answered, his finger massaging her waist.

"You really have taste in names, Kim Dabin.." She said, looking at the ceiling.

"I want our children to be copycats of you.. The fucking love of my life."

She slapped the back of his head as he chuckled to her embarassment.

"Stop embarassing me !" She whined, looking away from him.

"I just love you so much Arabella, you don't realize.."

She looked at him, brushing the hair out of his face with an unknown small smile.

"Mh.. three little words." She answered.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion which made her groan in frustration.

"I can't say it back, so three little words !" She repeated more agressively.

Taehyung smiled, kissing her stomach once again.

"I love you too Sweetheart."

.

.

SWEET&SOUR PROD.