03 : Rude.

[RUDE]

♠[RUDE]

'You're in the enemy's territory, always be ready.. I won't be here to save you if something does wrong.'

Seunghoon's words played continuously in Arabella's head as the private jet landed.

The North Korean government knew better than to mess with the mafia, especially after the murder of Daehi's wife which made hellfire rain upon the entire nation.

The mafia was probably the only people who scared that government so naturally, they granted the permission for Arabella to leave the country.

Besides, they considered her a nuisance, so it wasn't hard to convince them.

She wore a simple black outfit that still sufficed to effortlessly impress anyone she'd run into, especially her fiancé.

She got out of the plane and raised her sunglasses above her head to analyze her surroundings.

Her first time outside North Korea..

She immediately noticed the black Rolls Royce with two people in front of it waiting for her, a man and a woman who were both doing a bad job at hiding how surprise they were.

They all heard Taehyung repeat how ugly she must look, how unattractive her body must be, when in reality it wasn't the case at all.

Arabella was a beauty queen.

She had a pretty face on herself, big brown eyes with a tiny nose, a charming mole placed on her lower cheek, near her lips.

Her body wasn't any less attractive and her outfit flatter it, showing her heavy chest and round hips perfectly, her plump thighs supporting a plumper butt below her small waist.

"Master Kim will be very surprised.." The driver thought out-loud, watching her approach them.

Next to him, the secretary was burning of jealousy, but her face quickly relaxed when Arabella finally stood in front of them.

She gulped, both of them bowing ninety degrees as Arabella stopped in front of them.

Her aura was heavy, she wasn't what they expected at all.

She hadn't spoke a word, yet she already set a certain tone.

"Welcome to South Korea Mistress." They both spoke at the same time, still facing the ground.

Arabella looked back and forth at the two of them, scoffing before getting in the car without a word, slamming the door behind her.

"She's rude.." Jihoon, the secretary, commented.

"Stop being bitter." The driver answered.

"It's not like master Kim would blow my head off, he doesn't even like her."

The car's window lowered, revealing Arabella's annoyed face and making Jihoon gasp, wondering if she heard what she just said about her boss' fiancé.

"I don't have all day, stop talking about me and do your job." She spoke before disappearing behind the tinted glass again.

"See ? Rude !" Jihoon whisper-yelled as the driver jogged to the other side of the car.

"Shut up." He simply said, getting in the car.

The whole ride was silent, a tense atmosphere coming from the backseat.

Yet Arabella sat there peacefully, her elbow on the armrest as her index tapped against her cheek, eyes admiring the city of Seoul while she hummed a song to herself.

The scenery was way different from Pyeongyang, she had to admit it was way better, more modern and seemingly looked a bit more cheerful with a lot of cute billboards and tall skyscrapers covered in glass, but it didn't to her that much.

She wasn't here for long.

"Oh, Mistress do you like Red Velvet ?" The driver asked, trying to ease the atmosphere as he recognized the song.

Arabella turned to him, her eyes lifeless as she made eye contact through the rear-view mirror.

The driver felt nervous.

He didn't even feel that way around Taehyung, his boss.

Nothing would have prepared him for this and now he couldn't help but wonder how would Taehyung handle it.

"Not really, I just went to their performance because I was bored." She said, her tone cold. "By the way I prefer being called Madam, call me Mistress one more time and I'll make sure it's your last word."

On that, she rolled up the partition, the man gulping as Jihoon sighed, mouthing 'rude' to him.

But of course Arabella was tensed and rude.

These people worked for the man who killed her father, of course she wouldn't be all friendly and cheerful.

What did they expect ?

It wasn't a marriage of love but of pure interest, she knew Taehyung saw her a trophy for his victory against Daehi, and Arabella wanted revenge.

Using each other mercilessly.

She knew nothing about Taehyung, she expected to be faced with an old, wrinkly man who was still wise and very serious.

Not everyone had the guts to even think about murdering Ryeon Daehi, but this guy did and succeeded.

She sighed, fixing her hair and makeup as the driver announced they were getting near the house.

She needed to charm him from the start, rushing into things was unnecessary.

She'd play the perfect wife first and then start the real deal when the marriage will be official.

None only she needed to gain his trust, but marriage meant that if he died while trusting her, she'd get everything.

It'd be hard, but Arabella's been through worse.

She just needed to push her pride aside for a few weeks, keeping in mind why she's doing it.

For her father.

For herself.

To prove everyone wrong.

.

.

(A/N)

ladies and gentlemen, ✨Ryeon Arabella✨

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.