13 : Wise.

[WISE]

♠[WISE]

"Yeah I understand that."

Yoongi gave Arabella a small smile, admiring her.

The last time they saw each other was at the bal and now she was bare-faced in a Skims set with a robe, her hair up in a pineapple bun as she rambled about life.

Arabella didn't want to be alone anymore, because her demons catch up faster when she is.

After all, Yoongi told her to call her if she needed anything.

So for the past few days she had been staying with him, in the comfort of his home.

"Honestly I don't get how someone like you could get married to Taehyung, what a waste." Yoongi said, twirling one of her curls that fell out of her bun in his finger.

"Oh yeah ?" Arabella asked, lightly cocking her head with a smirk.

Yoongi looked at her up and down, licking his lips.

".. Yeah, he's a self-centered asshole that only wants you as a trophy and obviously doesn't want you to see anyone else when he's whoring around.. You deserve better, you shouldn't have been born in the mafia world to get started." Yoongi said truthfully, slowly raising his hand to cup her cheek, rubbing his thumb on it.

Arabella scoffed, pushing his hand away.

"If you wanna fuck me just say that." She answered. "I'm not into that soft shit Yoongi, even though I admit I deserve better."

Yoongi tilted his head, narrowing his eyes at her as if he analyzed her.

"You're very complex." He said.

"I know, that's my charm." She answered.

Yoongi grabbed his cigarettes on the coffee table, pointing the small box at Arabella.

"You smoke ?" He asked, proposing her one.

She shook her head.

"Nope." She answered. "But you can smoke around me, I don't really care."

Yoongi raised his eyebrows, bringing one of the death stick to his mouth and lighting it up.

"Damn life must've been a bitch to you.." He muttered, the cigarette still between his lips. "How do you relieve stress from all this shit then ? Drugs ?"

Arabella sighed, throwing her head back on the couch, staring at the ceiling.

"I don't do drugs Yoongi just.. Turn off your emotions.. I've barely felt something after I killed for the first time." She said, turning her head to him. "I learned to dissociate from my emotions at a young age, feeling something is too overwhelming and unnecessary in this ugly world."