20 : Fix you.

[FIX YOU]

♠[FIX YOU]

Arabella sat on the balcony, looking at the city.

She discovered that part of the mansion on the second day she was here and immediately fell in love with it because of how peaceful it was.

The windows around the door were going from the ceiling to the ground, the door itself made of glass.

She sat on the loveseat that was outside, watching the sun setting as she thought about everything that happed, untying her hair with a sigh.

She knew she could never go back to Pyeongyang now, though she didn't want to.

She never thought she'd have a chance to actually shoot them, not that she felt bad about it, but it felt surreal.

So good.

"Hey.."

She turned around and saw Taehyung, his curly hair floating in the wind, his face serious as he stood in the door's frame.

Arabella turned back around, sitting criss-cross as she looked at Seoul, the city of lights.

She was kind of mesmerized by it, considering how dark North Korea was, both figuratively and literally.

Taehyung sat next to her without a word, putting his arm on the couch behind her.

He stared at her side profile a second, admiring how perfect her features were as his hand slowly moved to her nape, gently stroking her hair.

"You're clingy, stop touching my hair." Arabella said, still not looking at him.

"It's soft, I like it." Taehyung muttered, slowly running his fingers through her curls. "I have a thing for hair."

"Good for you."

Taehyung was surprised that she just let him touch her hair but he definitely took advantage of it, watching the city with her as his fingers playing with her curls.

The atmosphere was tensed, yet relaxed.

He noticed that she wasn't shaking anymore, her shoulders relaxed as she seemed deep in thoughts.

".. Why did you tell me all of this back there ?" She asked him, still not looking at him. "You didn't have to, I despise them enough already."

"I promised to-"

"Enough with the protection bullshit, Taehyung." She cut him off. "The staff talks enough for me to know exactly what was your plan for me before I got here, so what made you change your mind ?"

He took a deep breath, throwing his head back against the couch, his hand still in her hair.

"You're broken, Arabella."

She stiffened under his touch, which he immediately noticed.

For once, he felt like his words affected her, and that kept him going.

"You're alone and you only have yourself, you're overprotective of yourself.. Inside, you're just a child who needs someone to take care of her and... I relate to that, a lot."

He kept looking at her as he talked, trying to get a reaction, but nothing.

She just listened to him, not even acknowledging his touch anymore, not looking at him, no particular emotion on her face.

She just listened, which was a miracle for Arabella.

"If we're getting married, I want to be able to be that person to you and.. Shit, I'm not good with words, but I want to make you feel okay." He continued, trying his best to get her to react.

"You just witnessed me shooting my brother, killing the only person I trusted and killing my grandfather, the only thing that kept me from also getting rid of my grandmother was the empty magazine.. What makes you think that I'm broken ?" She asked, finally turning to him.

Taehyung licked his lips, looking at her silently, his eyes wandering on her face.

Her lips were plump and coated in lipgloss, which only made him want to kiss her more, just like they were doing before everything went down.

But for once, he had some decorum.

It wasn't the time nor the place.

"A normal person wouldn't do that Sweetheart." Taehyung answered, looking back into her pitch black eyes.

"It's the mafia life, Taehyung."

"There are still boundaries, Arabella."

She sighed, pushing his hand away and standing up.

She hated how he got so comfortable with her, how he started to read her, to know her.

They lived together, it was bound to happen, she knew it, but she still hated it.

"It doesn't matter whether you killed my father or not, I still despise you Taehyung, kissing you was a mistake." Arabella said, looking down at him.

Taehyung poked his tongue against his inner cheek in slight frustration as he looked at her beautiful self, the wind blowing her curly hair.

".. I want you Arabella, you're truly interesting."

Arabella scoffed, opening the door that led to the house to get ready to step back inside, wanting to get away from him quickly.

She needed to be left alone more than anything.

"The feeling isn't mutual.. And for fuck's sake stop trying to fix me, I don't want you to."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.