09 : Crush.

[CRUSH]

♠[CRUSH]

"Whatever you do, never point your gun at me."

Arabella scoffed, walking besides her fiancé to the event's location.

"Bold of you to assume I've never been to this kind of event before." She answered coldly.

"Well you don't have any home training, I assumed that I had to make it clear." He said, sighing as he grabbed her arm, linking their arms.

She glared at him and pushed him away, scrunching her face.

"Do not touch me, what is wrong with you ?"

"Arabella-yah.. This'll be the only time I'll beg you to do something.." He licked his lips, taking another deep breath. "Let's just act normal, don't test my patience."

Arabella sarcastically chuckled, turning to him.

"Or what ? You're gonna shoot me ?"

"Sweetheart, do you really want to limp that bad ?" He asked in response, chuckling to himself.

She scoffed, prettily linking their arms together.

"Yeah I do want a fucking, but certainly not from you, a manwhore that seemed to.. Have problems to get it hard." She said with a small smile, remembering the night before.

As usual, Taehyung brought in a girl, however, Arabella broke into -loud- laugher after hearing 'if you can't get it hard I'm leaving'.

"It was an accident !" Taehyung looked away, embarassed.

"Sure it was.." She said, giving him a smile. "Let's get it over with."

The embarrassed Taehyung rolled his eyes as they walked past security into the main room, both of them back to looking stoic and serious.

Taehyung was wearing a black suit, his curly black hair slightly messy as he stood tall, the Yves Saint-Laurent brooch on his chest shining.

"Mister Taehyung from the Kim house and Miss Arabella from the Ryeon house !" The man at the microphone spoke, the whole room clapping for them as they walked in.

It was fair to say that people were looking at Arabella, Ryeon Daehi's jewel, who was now to be married to her late father's rival.

She had never been seen before and she didn't disappoint, though after seeing her, people's attention soon strayed away, though their discussions now revolved around the stunning Arabella.

"Would you at least pretend to enjoy this ?" Taehyung turned to his fiancé, a smirk on his face from her boredom.

Arabella clicked her tongue, grabbing a glass of champagne from a passing waiter.